Part Eight♡

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️
IT PROLLY GON BE BAD IDK YALL💀

Your fingers intertwined with Vances curly blonde hair, as he kisses you passionately.
He moves his hand from cupping your cheek to cupping you chest and massaging your boobs.

Your bodies are almost touching as he is on top of you.
You start to feel a bulge growing and press to your lower stomach. A smirk spreads on your face.
"Getting excited now are we?" You say pulling away from the kiss. Red spread across Vance's face in embarrassment ad ge removes his hand from your body.

You just smirk at him and quietly laugh.
"Is that funny to you y/n?" He says back looking into your eyes
"Mhmm" you look up at him.
"Seems your a bit excited too hm" Vance says moving his gaze down to your chest.

You turn red as you realize you weren't wearing a bra because of the shirt you were wearing today.
"Maybe I am" you say looking back at him. He grabs your face.

He kisses you again.

He slowly starts kissing his way down your neck. He stops at your chest and looks up at you. You give him a slight nod as he lifts off your shirt.

H

e continues and leaves hickeys all over you boobs. He kisses down your body as you basically melt in his touch.
He stops at the waist of your shorts and moves to your thighs. The higher he goes the more butterflies grow in your stomache. You groan slightly. You look down at him as you unbutton your shorts.

He takes your hands off and pulls down your shorts along with your underwear. He tosses them across his room and continues where he left off on your upper thigh whole looking looking up st you.

He moves up to your tan lines from your bathing suit kissing along until finally making contact with your vagina.

Pleasure swarms your body.

Slight moans escape your mouth out of your control.

You throw your head back in pleasure as he swirls his tongue around your clit.

"..v-vancee..." you moan as your grip his sheets.
"You like that princess?" He says lifting his head and looking at you. You nod and practically melt as he starts again. You're moaning like crazy.
He stops.
You let out a breath.
He smirks at you and grabs you as he pulls you on top of hin as you connect lips once again.

You could feel his excitement underneath you, you only pull away from the kiss and move doen his body.
"Your turn" you say undoing his belt and jeans and pulling them slightly down.

You rub around the bulge in his boxers before bringing them down.

You see his hard cock and start stoking it as you add some spit.

He groans.

You start to suck on his dick gently and swirl your young around his tip. He throws his head back in pleasure grunting.

He flips back over and onto your stomach as he's above you. He slowly. Slides his cock into you. You let out a loud moan. He slowly starts going faster pleasure melting over you. After a few minutes he flips you onto your back and continues.

"V-Vance..!" you basically scream in pleasure. "H-harder!"

He obeys as he kisses you again still thrusting into you.

"Fuck..!" You moan loudly "I'm gonna c-cum"

He keeps his pace while grunting and let's out a deep moan as he realizes into you. You let out a breath as he slows down and stops. He continues to kiss you as you kay beside eachother and pull the blankets over you. As you cuddle and fall asleep.

Okkkk sooo that was that uhmm lmk how that was for yall....uhm yeah Aldo ya girl sprained her ankle today 😭
New chaper soon I promise 🙏