Part Two♡

You and Becca are walking back to your house to clean you up, you decide decide stop at the grab n' go quickly to get some drinks.
As you go in and head to the fridge for drinks you hear another familiar voice behind you.

"The fuck happened to you?"

Vance♡

(click it, you know you want to)

"Why do you care" you say as you turn to see him after grabbing your drink.

"I don't, i just want to know what you did to get your face fucked up this time" he says with a smirk on his face.
"Well if you have to know, that bitch Claire was shittalking so I said something and she took it all seriously and got in her feeling and got mad.(iykyk)

"Claire can't fight for shit, wonder what she looks like now" he says almost laughing.

"Ohh she's absolutely fucked up in the face you should have seen it" Becca says laughing.
You laugh and look up to see Vance softly smiling at you. You cover your smile with your hand and you see his smile slowly fade.

"Well we have to go byee" bacca says dragging you away to the counter.

"OH MY GOD DID HE SMILED AT YOU Y/N !!"
"Ok and?? It doesn't mean anything people can smile with out liking the person they are smiling at Becca"

"THAT NOT JUST A PERSON ITS VANCE FUCKING HOPPER" Becca exclaims.

You ignore her, pay for your drinks and head back to your house to clean up your face.

Next week
(Cuz I can lolz)

It's Friday afternoon and you are walking home but without Becca because she decided to drive with her bf.
You walk into the grab n' go and see that they are hiring.
You ignore it and start looking at the snacks near the front of the store and you see Vance out of the corner of your eye playing pinball. Everytime you see him here he's playing pinball, but he seems to lose a lot.

You walk up to the counter and pay for your snacks and head home.
You get back to your house to see your mom passed out in her car with a lit cigarette in her hand. You run to the door and tell your grandma then start helping your mom into the house and into the couch.
It hurt to see her like this but there wasn't anything you could do. You started to cry, you just wanted her to change and be take to take  are of you instead of the other way around. Your grandma decides to take your mother back to the car and to the hospital just to be safe.

You call your bf Tyler in hopes of him cheering you up. Useless.

He's answers the phone the third time you called and gets frustrated just at the sound of your voice.
He shows up at your house about half an hour later looking furious.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS SO WRONG THAT YOU HAD TO KEEP CALLING ME HUH? I TOLD YOU LAST WEEK I WAS GOING TO BE BUSY, SO REALLY Y/N WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM THIS TIME." He screams getting in your face.

You stand in front of him silently crying.
"ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT"
He smacks you across the face. You cry more.
"Stop fucking crying bitch" he says in a harsh tone"
"Answer my question y/n or I swear to god-"

"MY MOM OK, ITS MY MOM" you yell.

He slams you into the kitchen counter "YOU CALLED ME HERE ABOUT YOUR DRUGGIE MOM?!"
He yells in your face shaking you and hitting your head against the cupboards. You try to kick him away from you but he starts punching you in the stomach.
You fall to the ground wincing in pain as he leaves you there and slams the door.

You lay on the kitchen floor in pain until you muster up enough strength to get to bathroom. You clean your self up and lay in your bed until your grandma gets home with your mom.

You wake up the next day and get ready making sure to cover up your bruises from the evening before and the scars on your legs before heading to the Grab n' go for you grandma and grandpa like you do every Saturday. But before leaving you notice your grandpa isn't doing well. He can't keep working at his age for much longer.

As you walk into Grab n' go you see Vance at the pinball machine again like always.

You Grab the groceries for your grandma and head out.

As your walking home you see a black van parked by your school.

Weird

You get home and unpack the groceries for your grandma and then go up to your room and listen to some music.
"I need to help support our family" you say to yourself.

About an hour later you go downstairs and make some food and sit and talk with your grandma.
"I think I'm going to try and get a job at the grab n' go" you say

"That's great honey, but why? Your grandma asks.

You couldn't tell her it was to help the family because she wouldn't accept it..
"Just to get some extra money" you say with a smile.

You clean up your food say by to your grandparents and head back to the Grab n' go.
Vane is still there playing pinball.

You go up to the counter and talk to the cashier whom you know pretty well. She was a lovely older lady named Cheryl who has owned the grab n' go since before you could remember.

You ask her about the job and she says she thinks you'll be perfect.
She shows you how to work the register ect. "You can start tomorrow if you'd like" Cheryl says.

"Perfect" you reply with a smile. See you at 8. You say as you leave to walk back home to tell your grandparents the news

Boring chapter I know but next chapter will be better I promise