Part Seven♡

You finish decorating all the cookies you made and out them on the counter to set.
You can visibly see which ones Vance decorated. They weren't exactly up to par with your cookies but they were still good.
You clean up the kitchen and look at the clock after finishing the dishes.

"Shit!", you say rushing to get the pies ready for the party.
You and Vance both carry a pie out and down the street just in time. You both say hi to Cheryl and place the pies on the desert table and start walking around and find some drinks.
You and Vance both sneek a beer and go off to a park close by.

"Shit y/n you got a bottle opener?" Vamce says patting down all his pockets.
"No need" you say back. You watches you in confusion and you place the edge of your bottle cap on the side of the bench and hit it off with your palm.
Vance tried yo do the same but fails and just leaves a dent in the cap. You laugh.
"I should just break the glass this is stupid" he says angry at the unopened bottle.
You take the bottle from him and try to show him how to get it off properly and hand it back but he fails once again. You take the bottle from him again and do it yourself.

"Now what do you say" you say looking at him.

"Thank you y/n", he says sarcastically as he rolls his eyes.

You both decide to sit on the swings as you talk and drink.

You're both laughing until you see Tyler storming towards you.

How did he know I was here. Shit. shit. shit. You start to panic.

You and Vance get up from the swings. You slowly shift closer to Vance and he grabs your hand. You turn slightly red. But bring your attention back to Tyler.

"Let go of my girlfriend Hopper" he says sternly.

"She's not your girlfriend anymore she's breaking up with you" Vance snaps back at him. "Yeah I'm breaking up with you Tyler" you say slightly intoxicated. Tyler could tell.

"Babe come on, you just drunk. Did you give this to her you cunt" he says as he switches his attention back to Vance.

"Who cares its none of your concern anyway youre not her boyfriend anymore" Vance says slightly squeezing your hand.

You and Tyler go back and fourth a bit longer until he gives up and leaves.

"I'm fucking Claire anyway you whore" he say storming off.

You sit on a bench by the swings and let out a single tear.

Why were you sad he treated you terrible and now he can't anymore. It's finally over.

Vance comes and sits next to you. "He can't hurt you anymore" he says calmly.

"I- I um, I'm sorry for grabbing your hand like that" " I don't know why I did that"

"It's fine" you say giving a small smile.
You sit in silence for a moment until you speak up again.

"Vance are we friends?" You ask him

"Yeah, I think so. I mean only if you think so" he replies

" I do" you say. A smile form's on Vances face.

You head back to the party and you make Vace try the pie you made. He thought it was good. You felt proud, even though you couldn't take all the credit.

You guys talk for a bit about random stuff like hobbies and other interests.

"Hey do you smoke?" Vance asks out of the blue
"Well I never have before.."
"Do you want to?" He asks tilting his head back towards his house. " uhm sure" you say hesitantly.  You walk back to Vnaces house and he guides you to his room.

He grabs a bag of weed and some zig zags from the pocket of a jacket hanging in his closet. " I'll be right back" he says leaving the room. Confused you just admire the posters in his room while sitting criss cross on his unmade bed. You're looking around the room as your eyes fixate on some magazines lying on vances bed sticking out from under his pillows. You grab them out of curiosity. Big mistake. You look and see 3 playboy magazines as you pick them they are oddly sticky. You gag and toss them back into the bed.

Not to long after Vance comes back to the room with lighter and more alcohol He closes his door and places a towel at the gap between the bottom of the door and the floor.
He sits on the bed and quickly sees the out of place magazines and quickly throws them underneath his dresser. "Uhm.. I don't where those came from" he says flustered. You laugh.

You both start drinking more.

After a few more drinks each you are both heavily intoxicated.

He starts rolling a joint as you watch him intensely. He licks the end of zig zag and finishes rolling it. He lights it and takes a puff. And offers it to you. You take but hesitate to hit it. "You dont have to if you don't want to" he says as you make eye contact. "I want to" you slowly bring it to your lips and inhale slightly. You immediately start coughing. Vance laughs slightly as you calm down and start laughing too.

After a few more hits each you get used to it, but start feeling it.

You are laying down on vances bed as he's sitting the end of it. Still passing the joint back and fourth.

At this point you are both very much high.

"Hey I have an idea" Vance says looking at you from the foot of the bed. He takes a bigger puff of the joint inhaling it and moving over to you. He puts out the joint and starts leaning towards you. He is basically over top of you. He looks into your eyes then slowly switching his gaze to your lips and starts to kiss you as he lets the smoke flow from his mouth to yours. You kiss him back passionately. Vance breaks from the kiss as you let out the second hand smoke.
"I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that. I-" you cut him off by grabbing his collar bringing him back down. Your lips connect with his amd you start to kiss him even more than before.

Vance switches his position and you are now under him and he has his legs on either side of you. He has one hand cupping your face and the other beside your head on his pillow. Your hands move up from his collar and up to his hair. Your fingers intertwine with his long curly blonde hair.

Ok. Ok. Ok. Soo getting spicy oop. Hehe. Warning next chapter will have smut. But obviously please skip if it makes you uncomfortable. I will have it written so it's easy to know when it ends.
Also your girl starts school on Wednesday so wish me luck🥲