Part Six♡

You separate your icing and colour it before placing it into small piping bags. You bring your cooled cookies to the dining room tables and Vance carries all the icing.
As you're grabbing the last plate of cookies Vance start walling towards you with one hand behind his back. You are about to place the cookies down as Vance spreads icing on your nose.

"Hey!" You say placing the cookies down and grabbing a a piping bag with red icing. You squeeze some onto your finger and try to put it on your face but he holds your hand back laughing.
You eventually get out of his grip and smear the red icing in his for head.(simba lol)
You both laugh.

"Ok let's start decorating" you say sitting down at the table. Vance sits beside you and you start decorating. You are in the middle of decorating a cookie when yiu remeber.
"Wait" "we need sprinkles", you say getting up to grab them from the kitchen.

You come back into the dining room to see Vance very concentrated on his single cookie he's been working on in the span of time that you have done three. You giggle.

You sit back down and see the cookie you were working on before you got up now has a glob of red icing in the middle. In confusion you look over to Vance who is now smiling. You then see him using the red icing.
"Vance, where did this red glod of icing come from?" You say to him.
"I have no idea what your talking about, you must have dining that and forgot cuz you're a dummy" he says not taking his eyes of his cookies and trying to keep a straight face.
"Really? because you're using the red icing right now and I haven't used any red yet" you say smiling at him.
"Weird" he says letting out a small laugh.

"Mhmm" you say back starting another cookie

" Can I see your cookie Vance? you've been working on that one the entire time"
"Nope" he says immediately

"Why??" You say confused

"Cuz it's a surprise" he says still not taking his eyes of his mystery cookie. "Fine" you say smiling at him as you bring your attention back to your own cookies.

After about five more minutes you see Vance lift his head looking proud of his work.
"Done" he says picking up his cookie and showing it off to you.
You look and see what he's been working on for almost twenty minutes.

"Wow.." you say trying not to laugh
His cookie was once a plain ginger bread man.

"It's me if you couldn't tell, I know your a bit blind y/n"

You see a cookie with a crooked smiley face with red all over the head a white shirt with looks like was supposed to be a blue denim vest and jeans. And big and bold in the middle of the cookie you see a dick made of sprinkles.

"You didn't make yellow so I had to use red for the hair" he says still sounding very proud of his creation.

"Your hair is blonde Vance, not yellow" you say still in shock of seeing the cookie
"Whatever same thing" " its not like you had blonde icing" you laugh at his comment.
"Oh yeah and the dick is big cuz mine is big" didn't know if you noticed it on the cookie or not" he says with a smirk in his face.

How could you not see it, I mean the things taken up a quarter of the damn cookie.

You both laugh
"Didn't even realize It was there" you say as you both start decorating more cookies.

Gotta love cookies with big dicks am I right. I mean it's not like my ex had one. You gotta take what you can get iykyk

Also if you saw the chapters mis-numbered

Also if you saw the chapters mis-numbered.....no you didn't. Love ya