Part Ten♡

You wake up to your grandpa at the door of your room knocking firmly.

"Come in" you say with your voice raspy.

You grandpa enters the room. "Someone is here for you" he says calmly
"Oh, who?" You say sitting up straight
"I don't know some one blonde just asked if you were here" he says. "Probably Becca" you say to yourself
"Tell her she can come up" you say getting out of your bed. "Ok" you grandpa says with a smile walking out closing the door behind him.

You start to get changed and you are just in your bra and shorts while looking for a different top. You here your door open just as you find the shirt you were looking for. Your back is to the door and you start to speak while turning around and putting on your shirt.

"Hey Becca sorry abo-"

You turn red and quickly put on your shirt when you see a fazed Vance standing just inside your room.

"Uhm..hi" he says closing the door behind him
You stay silent and slightly out your head down.

Guilt and disgust in yourself pours over you.

"Hey are you ok..?", Vance says stepping closer.

"...What did we do.....?" You say slowly crossing your arms together while sitting in your bed.

"Oh um.. well we uh had sex and stuff.." he says scratching the back of his neck and walking to your bed and sitting next to you.
You don't reply.
"How much did we drink and smoke..?" You lifting your head to look at him.

"A lot, but I don't remeber much", he says scooting closer.
"Did I do something wrong..?", he asks looking at you concerened.

"N-no it's just..forget it it's nothing" holding in the small tears forming in your eyes and looking up at him and putting in a smile.

"Ok.." he says hesitantly.

He looks down to your legs and shock washes over his face as he freezes.

"What's wro-" you start as you look down at your legs.

Blood...

You see blood seeping through the bandages on your legs.
"What happened" he says frantically.
"Did he do this?!"
"When did this happen"
"Where were you"
The questions went in as he couldn't keep his gaze from your legs you sit there frozen not knowing what to say.

"It wasn't him.." you say interrupting his overflowing questions

"What?""who was sit then?"
He says grabbing your hand.

He starts to babble on again.

"I-it was me.."you say, voice shaky.

He stops.

"W-what..?" He says, taken aback.

"I did it to myslef" you say not lifing your gaze from your thighs.

He grabs both your hands and then hugs you bringing you to his chest. Tears leave your eyes and seep into vances shirt as he holds you.

"Hey its ok" he says putting one of his hands on your head.

You break down.

He kisses your head and lifts it to see your face. He moves your hair out of your eyes and wipes the tears on your cheek with his thumb.