Part Eleven♡

TW: mention of ED.

You reach the diner and Vance opens the door for you
"What a gentleman", you say sarcastically and smile as you walk into the diner. He follows behind you as you lead to a table.

"Sooo....what do want to eat" he says pulling out a menu"

"Oh, im good" you say with a small smile. You see his face slightly drop. "But you haven't eaten yet today, and I didn't see you eat the day we made the cookies" he says confused.

"I'm just not hungry.." you say back forcing another smile "Ok..." he says looking back at his menu.

After some silence he speaks again. "At least get some fries or somthing and a drink" he says looking up.

"..ok" you say, you feel your stomache drop, but didn't want to do or say anything to upset him.

A few minutes later a waitress comes by to take your order.

"I'll have the burger and fries please with a pepsi" Vance says to her.
"And for the lady?"

"Just fries and a vanilla milkshake please" you say handing her your menu.

After about 10 minutes she comes back with your order.

"Anything else I can get you guys" she says smiling

Vance looks at you and and you shake your head.

"I think we're good" he says to her and she walks away.

You start to slowly eat your fries as Vance is eating his burger.

"So I guess no meeting your mom today?" Vance says trying to break the awkward silence.
"Oh yeah sorry she is a bit uhm-" you start.

"It's fine, I'll meet her another time" he says smiling and eating some fries.

You talk for a bit and end up on the topic of cars somehow. Vance knew a lot about cars.

You started talking about the drive in.

"Hey, do you like horror movies?" He asks
"Yeah I love them, why?"

"I think their showing the Exorcist and Texas Chainsaw Massacre tonight do you wanna go..?"

"You don't have to but I just thou-"

"Yeah I'd love to", you cut him off and smile.

"C-cool" he says slightly blushing.

You take a sip of your milkshake.

You guys continue to talk about horror movies.

Vance takes one of your fries and dips it in your milkshake and eats it.

"Hey!" You push his hand away and take one of his fries laughing. You go back and fourth for a bit both of you laughing.

You both finish your food and drink and he pays.

You leave the diner and you walk to the Grab n' go.

As you approach the store you see two people outside.

Claire and Tyler....

You see them talking and Claire laughing at whatever he's saying.

As you get closer to the gran n' go Vance sees them too.

You see Tyler glaring at you and Vance.

Apparently Vance saw too.

Vance glares back and puts his arm around your waist and pulls you slightly closer to him. You turn red
As you walk into the grab n' go you see Tyler roll his eyes out of the corner of your eye.