Part Five♡

You answer the phone and hear your grandma's voice, she sounds worried.
"Y/n! Oh y/n finally where were you I've been calling for the past half an hour.
"Oh uhm" "just got back from Beccas house" you say back

Why did you lie? I mean all you did was fall asleep no shame in that. Well you fell asleep with Vance Hopper and woke up with his arm wrapped around you. But..she doesn't need to know that.

"Ok, honey that's fine. Just remeber to have the pies ready for tonight; oh I wish I could be there." She says in a way where you can tell she's relieved. "Don't worry the pies will get there and be fine" you reassured her.
"Ok, thank y-" "Oh y/n I have to go help your aunt with the kids I love you I'll call again tomorrow" she says as she hangs up the phone without giving you a chance to respond.

You hang up the phone and decide to make some sugar cookies because you're bored.

You grab one of the many aprons you amd your grandma own and tie it around your waist and let the top hang down over your stomach.

You set out all of your ingredients and grab some cookie cutters.
You start by cracking your eggs into a bowl and measuring your butter and sugar and creaming it together slowly adding the eggs. You measure and add the rest of your ingredients as you hum to yourself. You run out of flour and ge.t more from the cupboard as you start quietly singing to yourself. Just as you start to measure out the last bit of flour someone comes up behind you.

"Boo!" Vance says as he grabs your shoulders.

"Jesus christ Vance!" You say leaning over with your hands on your knees."you scared me" you say giggling and softly pushing his arm.
He steps closer to you and gently grabs the bottom of your chin and slightly lifts your head. "You have a bit of flour..." he says gently wiping the flour off your cheek with his thumb. You turn pink. You reach behind your back and grab a pinch of flour and flick it into his face as you laugh.
"You little shit" he says laughing

I love his smile..♡

He put his hands on your waist and brings your body close to his and holds you to him with one arm while he grabs flour and sprinkles it over your head and makes it cloud in your face.

You try to escape but he's holding you too tight for you to get away. "There, now we're even" he says dusting the flour off his denim vest. Just to be a bug right after he gets off all the flour you rub your hair on it to annoy him .

He scoffs and rolls his eyes and takes off his vest and tosses it to the kitchen table.

"So what are you making anyway?" He asks looking at the bowl of unfinished dough. "Cookies!, do you wanna help?" You say with a big smile on your face.
"Uhh sure but I don-" you cut him off by dragging him to the aprons. You dig in the box and pull out an apron.
"Here out this on" you say tossing amit at him and putting the box back.
He holds the apron up and laughs. It pink and covered in flowers. it's perfect.
"Put it on" you say
"Yeah right" he scoffs "pleasee" "fine" he rolls his eyes and puts the apron over his head. You go back to the kitchen with a big smile spread across your face. You then look back to see Vance struggling to tie the back of the apron.
You silently laugh to yourself and continue making your cookies
"Y/n.....can you help me..?" "Please?" Vance says walking over to you. You turn him round and tie up the back of the apron. "Thank you" he says with a small smile looking at you as he turns back around. "Ok so, I'm going to finish the dough and them we can roll it out and caut them ok?" You say looking away. He see him nod his head out of the corner of your eye.
You finish the dough and he watches intensely as you take it out of the bowl and roll it out into a sheet. "Ok this is where your gonna help you can use say of these cookies cutters" you say grabbing the box of cutters from the shelf on your right.
"Wait" he says hesitantly.
"What's wrong" you say confused. "Where the chocolate chips?" He asks looking almost mad. "You don't out chocolate chips in sugar cookies Vance" you say as a smile form's on your face. He looks astonished "what why, chocolate chips are the best" he says sadly "because you don't" you say to him while using the cookie cutters. "We get to decorate these cookies with icing" you say looking over to him and see him get a bit excited. "Wait like with icing?" "Yep" he then grabs some cookies cutters and starts to help you.

You finishes cutting out all the cookies and start putting them on pans and into the oven then you go and sit on the couch and watch movie as you wait for the first batch to be done.

After the last pan of cookies went into the oven you started to make the icing.
As you were making icing you asked Vance to get out the piping bags and sprinkles from the cupboard.
He opens the cupboard and is amazed at how many decorating items you have for baking.
He tried to carry everything over but end uo dropping stuff all over your kitchen and you laugh.

You both start to pick up the stuff Vance dropped and place it on the counter.

You take the last batch of cookies out of the oven and place them to cool And seperse the icing into different bolws for colouring and to get put into piping bags.

I know I know I didn't finish that section but it's coming tonight I promise lol.
Ps. periods are bitches -2/10 would not recommend 🥲

 periods are bitches -2/10 would not recommend 🥲