1.

T.W Burning, bullying

Y/N's pov
As I awaken my eyes slowly feeling a burning sensation over my eyes and body, I gasp at the pain and begin clutching my wrists trying to stop the pain and slightly yelping as my body began to wake up quickly. I managed to stop the pain temporarily and walk into the bathroom containing my painkillers which helped me calm down these pains...

As I reached for the pills, I took a glance at my face. My e/c eyes were surrounded by dark circles and burn marks. I sighed as I swallowed the painkillers and chugged a cup of water to help the pills go down my throat safely. I slowly walked out of the bathroom to see my caregiver looking saddened at me.
"Still not calming down" he said, I stayed still and quiet, he nodded as he understood. "You should get ready for school Y/N." I sighed and walked into my room and closed my door.

I opened my phone to see no new notifications. No texts, no missed calls, nothing. Not even a spam email. My wallpaper was of my favourite band called (insert your own music band), it was the only thing that made me just want to keep going at this point. I wanted to be a musician like them. I threw my phone on the bed and got changed into my clothes [see "Introductions" if you don't know what to wear]. I brushed my h/c hair and brushed a 'fringe' onto my eyes I decided not to put on my usual bandages on today... worst mistake of my life.

I woke up at 7:20... It's now 8:30 and I'm aching all over already. This is so stupid. I rolled my eyes and went out of my room to see an inspector with my caregiver. I'm nearly 18, so it's only fair that the inspector came early. Probably gonna tell me that I'm moving homes again. No- omg he is isn't he...
"Hello Y/N. I'm going to take you into your school today." The inspector said calmly,
"When am I leaving." I grumpily reply as I get a piece of toast out off the toaster, probably someone else's toast but I didn't care
"Later today, you are nearly of age to move out of these homes but I assume you will stay in one until you're in college. This new home has people older then you, around 18 to 23 so you'll get along with them."
I roll my eyes as I butter the toast, I eat it quickly and grab my already packed bag pack and the inspector opens the door for me, as well as that, they open the car door.
"I can open doors myself." I snap, they smile gently and get in the car themselves. I plug myself in and listen to my music. After a few minutes, we arrive at my school.
"Thanks..." I manage to say as I open the door,
"I will be back at 4 to pick you up. This place or around it. Have a good time!" They say and slowly leave the car park.

I kept my earphones in as I sighed and walked through the main entrance. I'd rather stay in a home full of rotten kids then being at school. I hate this stupid school.
I slowly slump towards my locker to get out my maths book but as I get ready to close my locker I look to my right. Oh god...
There she is. The school bully. Her name is Jinx. Her stupid blue hair put into braids that reach the floor. Her hips swayed and her braids followed her curves on her perfect body. Why did she have the perfect body... she looked so hot and everyone wanted her. It was stupid that I was jealous of her.
I stared at her for too long and she noticed, I realised what I was doing and just slammed my locker without expecting her to notice my tiny outburst. 'Oh wait. Shit. Nonono... go away...' I think

"Hello freak~" Jinx's raspy voice calls, I look at the ground hoping that she'd leave me alone but she was persistent, I heard her getting closer to me and I saw her shadow just enwrapping mine. "Oh now you're ignoring me, thought you were staring at me. Seems like cats got your tongue" she jokes causing me to cringe at her comment and look away from her, the bell goes off suddenly 'oh thank god' I say to myself, "saved by the bell freak. Next time I catch you staring at me like a pervert I'll get my bros after you~" she says then skips away as if she wasn't even here.
'What. The. Fuck.' I think, then I just run towards my lesson hoping not to be late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lesson finishes and now it's form time [oh god the British in me is shaking as idk how American people school soooo]. Jinx is in my form as well but I hope that she's forgotten what happened before... I go to my seat and just go on my phone for the time being, I'm not a talkative person and I'm picked on a lot but I don't really mind. No one really upsets me as I've heard everything before. I just scroll through my instagram feed and like artists that seem cool. Time passes and I don't realise but Jinx giggles and goes closer towards me with a group of half the class behind her.

"Look is the freak of the school" she calls out, I don't really react, I just turn my phone off and put it away. I didn't want her to take my phone and break it. Being in my position and breaking a phone is shit. "OI! Look at me when I'm talking to you!" She shouts and I just move my head towards her. The hair on my eyes made it so no one could see where my eyes were facing but Jinx knew I wasn't paying attention to her.
"Bitch." She says under her breath then goes closer to me and holds my chin making me flinch as she pretty much forces me to look at her eyes, "good freak~"
"Are you done..?" I say quietly, she just smiles and someone behind her hands her some scissors.
"Seems like we'd all like to know where you're looking. I'm pretty sure you watch us get changed during PE. It's time for perverts like you to be punished~" she giggles as she speaks
"W-what- I'm not a fucking perve-" Jinx stops me from talking and begins cutting my hair roughly and it causes her to see the burn marks over my eyes and I began to start shoving her off and covering my face, she looked shocked and I began sobbing. I ran out of the classroom without getting my bag and just hid inside the toilets breaking down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't even realise but I'd been missing in the toilets for half the day and people began coming into the bathroom due to it being lunchtime, I was covering my mouth as I was still sobbing from what happened earlier. I left my bag in there. My phone was in there. I was probably getting bombarded with texts from my caregiver and the social workers. I just wanted to run away.

I heard more footsteps entering and I heard some muffled talking, I wasn't paying attention but I heard something unexpected...
"Hey... Y/N? You in there?" Jinx's voice says.

A/N
Bulling ain't nice 😒