Oneshot: 20k reads special

Context:

Set in college, y/n and Jinx have been together for a year and it's her time to show you how much she cares about you.

--------------------------------------------

It's been a whole year since you asked Jinx out, it was a beautiful evening that night and Jinx has forever been greatful for the effort you put into that one event in your lives together. She's been preparing for this day since she said 'yes' to your request and hasn't backed down.

It was around 4am in the morning, you were sleeping in your own bedroom while Jinx was in her own unable to sleep still. Her continuous insomnia always annoyed her but she at least got around three hours of sleep before she awoke once more. Smiling to herself, she got out of her bed and changed from her dinosaur print pyjamas into a more 'work' like outfit.

A tank top and joggers, she didn't mind the cold yet it wasn't cold during this time of year, the sun was coming over the sky in awakening for the day. Stretching outwards, she crept out of her bedroom and silently made her way to your bedroom and opened the door to check on you.

You were sleeping calmly in your bedroom, happily dreaming of what would be occuring today. Jinx smiled at your sleeping self and made her way down the stairs, missing all the creaks and dodging anything that could make her trip down them; once downstairs, she began stage one of her plan for the day.

Make you a breakfast in bed.

Due to her sister, Vi, being in town, she arrived at the door and knocked lightly at the door due to the time being so early. Smiling, Jinx opened the door and the sisters began cooking a breakfast for you.

Jinx knew what you love to eat for breakfast and prepared it for you with Vi.

The time was now around half five in the morning and you typically get up at around nine. Today, however, is different. Jinx made sure that you slept in earlier the night prior so she could wake you up earlier and after getting Vi to leave the house, she packed the food onto a tray with your favorite flowers in a cup for you.

She crept her way up the stairs and knocked on your door, waking you up slightly and you saw her enter your room with the tray of breakfast.

"Jinx..?" your sleepy voice says, you hear her chuckle lightly at you,

"Mornin' toots... Got somin somin for ya..." She placed the tray on your lap as you turned on your lamp on the bedside table.

"Woah- Babe you didn't need to do this..." you say with a smile as you notice the small things Jinx has done for you on your plate.

Your food is exactly the way you like it, and there's your favorite flower.. You grin like a child as you look over at Jinx who's sitting on the edge of the beg with a smug grin.

"I kinda had too y/n... After our 6 month anniversary, I swore that I'd make our 1 year surpass it.", you laugh and she chuckles with you, she doesn't keep her eyes off you either.

"To another year then..." you remark and start munching on the food that Jinx has made for you,

"Come, join me" you say and Jinx slides her way to yout waist and hooks herself onto you as you eat your food.

Being the loving girlfriend you are, you put a little bit on your hand/ fork and look at Jinx with a smirk, she eyes you and keeps a slightly serious face on as she knows what you're about to do.

You smile innoently and Jinx huffs playfully, opening her mouth and you give her the small piece of food.

"Love you..." you say as her mouth is full,