4.

Jinx's pov

"Hey... Y/N, you in there?" I call out and heard a little stumble in the stall, I tried opening it but it was locked. Of course.
I went to the floor and put my head under the door to see Y/N in a ball holding her legs so closely towards herself. She looked so upset...
She looked at me with her newly exposed e/c eyes... they looked red and swollen... probably due to crying for hours... poor Y/N... I got back up and look at the others in the room.
"OI, you lot out now!" I shouted at the girls who were fiddling with their makeup and they scoffed at me. I gave them a death stare and they quickly left. After they left I plopped Y/N's bag on the floor and locked the door to the hallway to make sure no one interferes.
"Hey... Y/N...can I come in?" I say softly but she stayed quiet... she slightly moved though, maybe she was scared of me? I wouldn't blame her.
I felt her phone go off again and decided to slide it under the stall, "your phone won't stop going off, seems like 'bitchman' is pissed at you" I say trying to ease the awkwardness..
She stayed quiet for a moment and replied "D-did you read what he sent?" Her voice broke and sounded weird but I just listened without making a joke,
"Kinda.. I was trying to turn your notifs off but he kept spamming you haha... he your dad?"
"No." She said sternly as if I said something wrong...
"Oh... uhhh... can I come in now..?"
She made a huff sound and then I heard her get up, I didn't wanna seem concerned by her so I quickly slid myself onto the sink and began doodling on the window.
She opened the stall and I looked straight at her face. Her face... her h/c hair was looking rough at the front... not really fitting with her original h/l. Her eyes looked so tired... the redness from her crying, her eyes didn't seem to open correctly and she looked so dull and broken.
"I... I'm sorry..." I say as I just slightly breakdown. I put my legs up on the sink and I just crawl into a ball like how Y/N was earlier. She looked at me and seemed like it didn't matter anymore. I heard her sigh as she walked closer to me and leaned forward to get her bag I left on the floor and after she grabbed it and bought it to herself she dropped it.
"Shit..." I heard her mumble
"You good?" I asked but she stayed quiet and got her bag again. I hate how she just ignored me, I'm sorry?... Hear me out...
"Hey! I asked a question" I shouted and she flinched. Why does she always do that? She doesn't like being shouted at for sure,
"Im fine. You should go and play with someone else now." She says and rolls her eyes, I got angry at her reaction and just said "I'm trying to be nice burn face." and without thinking, I caused Y/N to cry again. This time it was different and she was just holding her arms as if she was going to hit me in anger or something
"Just shut up! You don't know anything!" She shouted in pure venom and I just stared at her... I.. I don't know how to help her. I did this. I called her something stupid...
"I-I'm sorry... Y/N I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I started repeating and my eyes started to water in guilt, she sighed and seemed to be getting something out of her bag, it was bandages? Face bandages??? How the hell do they work?????

She dropped the small bundle and cussed again in a mumble and I then began talking "Let me do that... least I can do..." she rolls her eyes and she gets the bandages. I grabbed them and started unwrapping them. "How do they work??" I asked as like h o w. WHO WOULDN'T WANNA KNOW?
She giggles slightly and said "they're one sided... I can see out the other side..." it was kinda quiet but I heard her. I positioned her in front of me and she tried to ignore me with her eyes facing away. I placed the bandages softly on her face and once I moved into her to get the back of the bandages and tie em together. I began talking again as I was bored of being quiet,
"You really don't like people huh.." I spoke with a grin
"..."
"Heyyyy I'm trying to be nice toots" Toots? UH. she didn't hear that right....
"Toots?" She responds
"I.. uh... yeh!" I awkwardly realised what I said and she hear me. I then just put a hand on my mouth and look away.
"You should probably go and eat something Y/N... you've been hiding here for a couple hours." I end with and look at her again then I realised what position we were in and blushed.
My legs were around her waist and my chest was in her face. She seemed uncomfortable and I for sure felt her eyes staring at me once I let go off her. I feel so embarrassed...
I laugh slightly and she begins walking away forgetting I locked the door. Pff...
She tried opening the door and kinda walked into the door expecting it to open but she just slammed herself into the door and I burst out laughing. She was smiling at what happened as well and unlocked the door properly.
"Hey Y/N..." I said as I reached out for her clothing and she stopped to look at me, "I am really sorry... I didn't know about..- I point at her eyes- yknow..?"
She nodded and slowly replied "It's alright I guess..." she then leaves me in the room alone. I saw her walk to the outside part of school and I watched her as her walk was so dorky... it looked adorable... WHAT. NOPE. I'm just feeling guilty. Nothing more but guilt crushing right now. I grown and walk towards the cafeteria to find Ekko.