3.

T.W bullying, death threats
Jinx's pov

Today's a shit day already. I woke up at 8:35 and I'm late. Again... shittttt.... UGH
"VI WHEN YOU LEAVING?" I shout towards my door
"Crap Pow? You're still here? For fucks sake..." she replies as she opens my door
"Answer meeee"
"5 minutes. Be quick."
I shove her out of my room and I fix my hair quickly, I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday but I don't care, I can't be late again. I can't be late again. Not again. Vander will hate me more...
"Powder I'm leaving!" Shouts Vi, I sprint towards her and ram into her and she doesn't even budge
Vi laughs and holds me down, "cmon let's go"
I roll my eyes as she gets into her car and I follow her, shotgun of course!
It's another day at school.... Ughhhhh.... I'm 18. Why can't I just leave and not wait for July to come. Tsk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm now in school and just wondering around scoping for my next targets~ oooo... the school freak. Y/N is her name. She's such a weirdo. I can't believe she's even here still. I thought the last time I saw her I told her to off herself pfff!!
Why the fuck is she staring at me. Her stupid bangs are useless to me. I walked closer to her and she slammed her locker door in a hurry...
"Hello freak~" I say and she flinched. Pathetic... I got closer towards her and saw her fist get closer to herself "Oh now you're ignoring me, thought you were staring at me. Seems like cats got your tongue" I laugh at my joke and no one else joined. Awie it was amazing. She looked at the ground like a crybaby. Was she gonna cry like one too?? Just then the bell went and I didn't fancy being late to my English class again...
"saved by the bell freak. Next time I catch you staring at me like a pervert I'll get my bros after you~" I giggled and skipped along the hallways away from Y/N. I really don't like how Y/N looks at me, even if I can't see her eyes, they're looking at my body I'm a weird way. Stupid freak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked through the corridor to my form room and plonked down on my seat. Oh~ Y/N's on her phone again. Antisocial much pff
"Hey Jinxy, wanna perform a lesson to her?" Says a girl next to me and I giggle and a small group forms around me. "Give me a sec~" I say as I reach into my bag to find some scissors, "hold onto these for me will ya" I say leaning towards someone making them hold the scissors. I smile and point towards Y/N. Showtime.
I edge closer towards Y/N, she seems to not notice me...
"Look, it's the freak of the school!" I point at her and people around me began sniggering. She turned her phone off and put it away... what's the freak hiding? Some messed up images or something??
"OI! Look at me when I'm talking to you" I snapped and she put her head into my direction. She wasn't looking at me. That cow...
"Bitch" I mumble and got closer to her, I wrapped my hand on her chin forcing her to flinch and look at me "good freak~" I say and her face looks really messy. It's kinda disgusting that I'm holding her face. Ew.
"Are you done..?" She says quietly, I just smiled and someone behind me handed me my lovely scissors.
"Seems like we'd all like to know where you're looking. I'm pretty sure you watch us get changed during PE. It's time for perverts like you to be punished~" I giggled and got the blades through her bunched up hair. I began slicing the hair and once I cut straight through I saw- what is that? A... scar? Burns? I'm not sure...
I stopped and she shoved me away, her face was covered by her hands and she was sobbing. She ran out of the classroom and as the teacher finally realised what just happened she shouted at the class.
I wasn't listening... I messed up. I really messed up. Im sorry... I'm sorry Y/N... I'm so sorry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She left her bag in the room and so I got it for her. Intermission time was now and so I began trying to find her but I didn't know where to start. I don't know Y/N. I don't know what she likes, what she does or even if she actually has friends... I began walking into toilets calling out for her but then the bell went for my next lesson.
"Shit.." I mumble as I still hold her bag. I sighed and kept it with me.
I went into my class and see Ekko sitting in his seat, I stumble towards him and he sees what I'm carrying
"Who's is that Jinx?" He says in a stern tone, "uh... I can't find her..." I say in response and he raises an eyebrow
"So you kept it with you? Could've just left it."
"Yeh... but I did something... I want to apologise..."
He looks at me with a tone of seriousness in his face and sighs "What did you do this time?"
"I kinda... uh-" I was stopped as one of the boys came in the classroom and saw me
Boy: "Omg Jinx that freak deserved that!"
Ekko: "What happened?"
Boy: "Jinx cut the perverts hair-"
Jinx: "I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!"
Boy: "You were laughing until you saw what the freak looked like. Did she scare you with her 'demon eyes'"
Ekko: "You... Vander's gonna be so pissed."
Jinx: "I'm sorry... I... she isn't a freak."
Boy: "Ew jinx stop being soft. Man up"
Ekko: "Time for you to go."
Teacher: "Class settle down... register time..."
The register begins and I just start panicking. It's art class and Y/N isn't here. She never misses art class... I wanted to give her her bag as soon as she entered the classroom but she didn't turn up.
"Y/N?" The teacher calls, "Has anyone seen her?" A silence enters the room and my thoughts start getting angry. I messed up badly... I didn't know she suffered with whatever the hell was on her face. I knew she was clumsy and dropped stuff all the time. Maybe that's apart of this thing?
"I'll put her as absent then..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now lunchtime and I still haven't found her. She missed art class, I thought she loved it or something... Where the fuck is she. Her phone had been going off for a short while, missed calls and ignored texts. I giggled at what they're called on her phone. 'bitchface' and 'grumpy man' kept texting her. 'bitchface' seemed pissed and scared but 'grumpy man' kept a more serious but tone text style. We're they her parents? Siblings? I don't know. It was getting annoying. I don't know how to turn her phone off as the off button ain't working. Stupid phone shut uppp
I was getting angry and just went into a bathroom with some girls following behind me unintentionally. I heard some soft sobs and realised that someone was crying in here.
I gave my shot...
"Hey... Y/N you in there?"

A/N
Will I make Jinx have a pov every so often? Idk.