9. 🍋

SMUT WARNING, NSFW, READ AT OWM RISK

A/N
Double chapters wooo~
Also first time writing this kinda stuff so hahahahahahahaaha *sob*
I got bored on the bus and now I'm home. Gonna continue what I started.

T.w. Fingering, rejected orgasm, name calling

Y/N's pov

"Off we go then~" I say confidently to Jinx and I grabbed her hand to lead her upstairs. I never knew how submissive she was...
I giggled slightly at the thought of what we might do.

"Ohhoho~ going quickly for me toots?" Jinx says as she closes into me.

I open the door to make sure no one else is home and see that no one's here.

"They're all at work or elsewhere~ so the place is ours~" Jinx whispers into my ear and takes lead. She takes me into her bedroom...

[what I'd imagine her room  to look like but with more neon colours n her monkey logo everywhere]

As I just look around her room, Jinx locks her door.

"Just in case someone tries to come in~" she says in my ear and pushes me towards her bed.

Oh. I thought I was dominating her but I guess not today?

"Be a good girl and sit still" she says while moving me on her bed and puts me on it. I obey her.

She smirks and slowly takes off her crop top. Of course she isn't wearing a bra.

I turn red and cover my mouth. It was hot. I didn't pay attention to them but her tattoos-

Oh god

They look so hot...

She sways her hips as she gets closer to me. She moves my hand off my mouth and my mouth was slightly open...

She strokes my cheek and I lean into her hand, allowing her to do whatever she wanted to me.

"You can touch em toots~" she says implying her breasts and I grabbed them.

She grunts slightly, I moved my mouth to her breasts and I started licking one.

I sucked her nipple and she was thrusting her hips to the same rhythm. I played with the other nipple with my fingers

Her noises were somewhat loud once I got to a specific part on her boob and I sucked it.

"Mmmm Y/N~" she moans out with her head moving forward.

She grabbed my neck causing me to stop sucking her and went into my neck...

She went straight into there and began sucking my neck
She made many, many marks over it and I loved it