7.

Jinx's pov

As soon as I heard Y/N's door open I did the same. Im glad I did as as soon as I saw her... butterflies. She looks so... anyways.

I was blushing at her appearance and she was doing the same for me. Does she feel the same? No. She doesn't. She's just.. it's hot in here isn't it?

"H-Hey Jinx..." she mumbles and just stares at me. Her e/c eyes were half closed again...
"Hey toots~" I say as I skip towards her and hold her shoulder to drag her with me, we make our way to the kitchen and Vi is making eggs and toast.

"Morning love birds" Vi says in a jokey manner. Why don't she shut up. It's not like that.
"Lovebirds?" Y/N asks
"I heard noises coming from your bedroom really early in the morning... you two do anything together?"
"She just read to me." I say sternly "what's the big deal with THAT.", Y/N looks away from Vi and walks to the bathroom awkwardly.

"What's wrong with her" says that bitch. I hate him. I could kill him right now. I didn't realise but my fists were closed and shaking a little
"Calm down Pow-Pow" Vi says
"Y/N doesn't have a problem except YOU!" I shouted at Mylo and she stumbled backwards. He scoffed and stole some of the toast Vi was making then leaves the house. He has work so he probably just went there.
"Calm down Jinx, Y/N can fight her own battles", I rolled my eyes at her and sat down on the sofa in a huff. Not soon after, Y/N entered wearing bandages on her face again.

"You don't have to wear them Y/N" Vi says as Y/N walks to her,
"I... I just feel more comfortable like this..." she says and then helps Vi with the eggs.

"Thank you Y/N"
"No problemo"

As they both served food, Claggor entered and sat down.
"I need to get to work soon" he says and Vi gives him a pat on the back
"Thanks for bringing the money in the bag" they laugh, probably a joke but I wasn't in the mood.

Y/N seemed off... like sure she's always off but this was different.
She wasn't sitting down, she was just constantly moving. Kinda annoying ngl

"You good Y/N?" I say and she seems startled
"Uh.. yeh... fine" she replies, I tilted my head and she looked away from me. Somethings bothering her

All of a sudden her phone went off and she went out of the room to pick it up. I wondered behind her as she went into her room.

Y/N: "Hello?"
??: ....
Y/N: "Im fine."
??: ....
Y/N: "Clemmy... I miss you too..."
What?? Does Y/N already have a partner..?

Y/N: "Is mum okay?"
OH GOOD. NOT A PARTNER!!! WoooOooooo

??: ....
Y/N: "I'll ask if I can visit but no promises... maybe you try setting up a meeting?"
??: ....
Y/N: "Fine fine...."
??: ....
Y/N: "And no. I'm not interested in meeting the boys you want me to see. I've said that I don't like boys multiple times. Kindly fuck off"
??: ....
Y/N: "I don't know.... You remember the blue haired girl? Yeh yeh the one that said that thing to you"

Was Y/N talking about me to this person? I've met them?

Y/N: "I know I know... but.... Uh... she's actually nice... I think.
No no... don't say that."
??: ...
Y/N: "of course I remember last time. Why would I forget that they're dead dumbass."
??: ....
Y/N: "I remember what day it is. And I will see them today. You know I always do. And no. You aren't coming with me bitch"
??: ....
Y/N: "Love you sis, bye"

Y/N rolled her eyes after that and went to her suitcase. She hasn't emptied it yet so her stuff is just scattered around the floor.

She pulled out a frame and placed it on her desk. I accidentally stepped forward and the door creaked. Shit