6.

Tw. Self Harm mentions

Y/N's pov

I was eating my food on the large table with the others around me, they introduced themselves and I learnt their names. Mylo was sitting next to me and was trying to get closer to me... he had a weird smirk on his face that made me want to vomit.
I wasn't wearing face bandages so he could see what my eyes looked like it didn't seem to put him off...it was getting weird and uncomfortable... I was trying to get Jinx's attention by being slow on purpose, maybe she'd ask me what's wrong. I just want her to talk to me. I don't know anyone here and it's freaking me out...

"Hope you aren't allergic to any of this Y/N~" Mylo says and winks at me,
I looked away from him and it made me feel really tense, "Fuck off Mylo" Jinx says, she's noticed. Finally.
"Language." Vander shouted
My arms began shaking, I don't have anxiety but people might think I do... it's the burning on them. I forgot to take my evening pills and now they hurt like hell.
Then Mylo began talking again.
Mylo: "Soooo.. Y/N."
Y/N: "Hm?"
Mylo: "How'd you get those things across your face?"
Y/N: "doesn't matter"
Mylo: "Rude much, tryin to start a conversation"
Vi: "Your the one who's being rude now Mylo. Drop it"
I dropped my fork on my plate and I didn't pick it up, I was getting pain from my arms and they gave up on holding things... it was getting too much with all the rude shit Mylo was saying to me and my constant pain.
"Hey... you alright?" I heard Jinx say softly but I don't react, I'm too busy concentrating on the pain to reply.
Mylo then becomes a bigger dick then before and starts asking stuff again
"Why'd you drop that? You clumsy or some shit?"
I flinch at his comment and looked towards Jinx's direction but not at anyone in particular, I wanted concentrate on just anything except the pain and the stupid nonsense Mylo was saying.
I wasn't paying attention to myself and then Mylo pulled up my top layer sleeves to show my arms and they were covered in cuts and burn marks. Shit.
"Get off of me!" I shouted and pushed Mylo off of me, I barged myself off of the table and ran off to my room.
"MYLO!" Vander roared in fury, I couldn't hear his reply as I slammed the door and started sobbing. Today was shit. Being bullied, getting hugged by the bully, moving houses again then being treated like shit AGAIN.
My head was spinning and all I could think about was hurting myself. I hated my burns. I hated the way they look. The skin it disgusting and I hate it. I hate that I was a stupid kid that burnt nearly to death. I wish it killed me. Not leave me with scars or the past.
"FUCK OFF MYLO!" I heard Jinx scream but I wasn't paying attention. I just wanted to harm the skin causing me pain. I wanted it to stop but I just started cutting. Blood was dripping and I was crying... I didn't hear her but then I did.
Jinx.

"Shit no... don't... don't do that" She began to walk close to me but I didn't want to see her... she started this. Why won't she stop. I want her to stop hurting me. She had her arms out ready to hug me but,
"S-stop..." I moved my head away from her violently and move away from her
"Stop asking stupid questions..." I whisper, I heard Mylo's voice again... why... stop... please...
"Y/N... calm down..." I flinch at her words but I look at her... I realise what was happening... I looked at what I was holding
"No..Nono... not again..." I drops the scissors and started shaking, I did this in the old home. Whenever someone new came in they asked the questions. Making me remember what happened. I don't want to remember that day. That day scared me mentally as well as physically, "I'm sorry... I... I'm sorry... no..." I start sobbing loudly and Jinx went straight to my side and held me close
"Shh....." She stroked my hair softly and I just hold onto her. She made me feel safe.. but hours ago she made me feel terrified. Why... was she nice.. I like this...
"I'm sorry..." I say again and she smiles softly, I was slightly crying still and she began wiping my tears of my face, I was getting comfortable again... I leant my face into her neck and closed my eyes holding onto her
"It's okay Y/N... let it all out..." I was loosening my grip slowly as I was drifting off to sleep again... I'm so tired... I dozed off...