20. Season Finale P2

A/N
Hello there my dear readers...
Time for angst, no smut in this part.
Hold the tissues and shit... I'm not sorry.
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE

Jinx's pov

I began looking at her lips without realising and she noticed. My thoughts weren't normal and once I realised what I was looking at, it was too late.

Lux was kissing me.

I liked it.

I looked at Lux who was blushing and smiling once we stopped, I smiled back and blushed as well. She was... different.

Y/N didn't get on my mind at the time, I forgot about her. Just for a second.

Ring ring ring

I snapped out of the moment that I had with Lux and saw my phone. Vi was calling.

I picked up the phone and spoke to her,

Vi: Powder where are you? I need you to go to the hospital right now
Jinx: Huh? I'm with Lux. Why'd I need to go there?
Vi: It's... it's Y/N. Just go to the hospital as soon as you can alright.
Jinx: What. WHAT HAPPENED?
Vi: There was an accident alright, just get here now please, she need you with her.
Jinx: I'LL BE RIGT THERE

once I put down my phone, I looked at Lux who was confused. I began hating her face, I hated the way she looked. Her stupid smile, her stupid blushed up face. It wasn't Y/N. How could I forget her. She needs me. I need her. I'm not going to leave her...

"I'm going" I say to her
"Oh? Okay, do you need anything?"
"Go fuck yourself." I said whilst running off

I felt tears going down my face as I realised who I've hurt. I've hurt Y/N's trust. I can't tell her about what happened between Lux and me. Now Y/N is in the hospital?! What the hell happened to her

Y /N's pov

A few hours before...

I waved Jinx goodbye as she was headed out and I had today to myself for once.

Everyone was doing something and I had some alone time so I decided to go out to a cafe. Nothing special, I just wanted to go there as there would be background noise. The noise here is drunk people no matter the time.

Once I packed my bag with my headphones, sketchbooks and my pencil case, I left.

After walking for 10 minutes, i arrived where i wanted to be.

I opened the door and sat in a booth. A waitress came over and took my order, "just some coffee and a muffin thanks"

The waitress came back after a few minutes and i got comfortable.

I began sketching little memories i had with Jinx, happy ones...

This one time, Jinx and I went out for our 2 month anniversary and she went the wrong way trying to lead me somewhere and we got lost. She was blocking my sight whenever she took her phone out to look at google maps and I was laughing the whole time.

"Is she okay?"

We finally arrived after an hour of panicking and Jinx was on the edge of sobbing her eyes out. It was a very specific restaurant that Vi recommended to her and our booking was nearly taken by someone else. It was quite funny no matter how you put it...