2.

Y/N's pov
"Hey... Y/N, you in there?" Jinx voice says, she probably heard my small noises and pokes her head under the door to see me. She looks at me with guilt in her eyes and gets up,
"You lot, out the bathroom. Now." She shouts, the girls leave and she then locks the actual door of the toilets. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't even run out now.
"Uh... Y/N... can I come in?" She calmly says but I stay quiet. I didn't want to talk to her.
She shoved my phone under the stall and says "your phone won't stop going off, seems like 'bitchman' is pissed at you" she giggles trying to ease the tension.
'Bitchman' is what I put my caregivers name as. As I looked at the texts, he did seem pissed at me. 'Your school called not knowing where you are?? Are you okay??', 'Y/N PICK UP THE PHONE NOW.', 'PICK UP THE PHONE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE'
Jesus...
"D-did you see what he sent?" I say quietly trying to be nice
"Kinda.. I was trying to turn your notifs off but he kept spamming you haha... he your dad?"
"No."
"Oh... uhhh... can I come in now..?"
I sighed and unlocked the stall door to see her sitting on the sink and drawing on the mirror. Classic Jinx.
She immediately looked at me and saw what damage she did to my hair.
My eyes can't open fully anymore. Burn marks across my eyes hurt the muscles and so, eyes can't be fully open.
"I... I'm sorry.." she says as she puts her legs on the sink wrapping her arms around herself.
I look in the mirror to see what I saw this morning. I sigh and notice that my bag was beneath Jinx, I went closer to get it and grabbed it forgetting how easily I drop 'heavy' items and so, my bag comes back down to the floor and I cuss at myself.
"You good?" Jinx asks, I wasn't sure if she was genuine or not so I just stayed quiet. I picked my bag up once again but my arms were shaking, not because of anxiety. But because of the pain in my arms. It was lunchtime and I haven't taken my painkillers yet. I winced as I put the bag on my back.
"Hey! I asked a question." Jinx rudely shouts. It wasn't really rude, I was.
"Im fine. You should go and play with someone else now."
She huffs and gives me a death stare, "I'm trying to be nice burn face."
As soon as she said that nickname I just started crying again.
"Just shut up! You don't know anything!" I shout at her and she seems to have that guilty face from early back on
"I-I'm sorry... Y/N I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." she starts repeating and this time... I'm sure it's genuine.
I scoff at her and just get something out of a bag pocket, face bandages. I accidentally drop them and cuss at myself once again, Jinx sees and gets off the sink.
"Let me help you... it's the least I can do..." she smiles as she says that. I roll my eyes and just pick up the bandages. She grabs them before I could say anything and starts unwrapping them.
"How do you see with them on??" She curiously asks
"They're one sided... I can see through the other side..." I whisper as she puts the bandages on
"You really don't like people huh.." she replies with a grin
"..."
"Heyyyy I'm trying to be nice toots" Toots? She only calls her friends that...
"Toots?" I respond
"I.. uh... yeh!" She awkwardly realises what she said and just puts a hand on her mouth and looks away.
"You should probably go and eat something Y/N... you've been hiding here for a couple hours..." She mumbles but I heard, I nodded and tried opening the door to the outside but I forgot about jinx locking the door and just seemed like an idiot. Jinx began laughing softly at my misfortune, I smiled softly and unlocked the door.
"Hey Y/N..." she reaches out to my [shirt/ hoodie/ jumper] and pulls it slightly causing me to look at her
"I am really sorry... I didn't know about..- she points at my eyes- yknow..?"
I nod slightly and look away, "it's alright I guess..." I walked out and went towards the tracks to sit on the breachers. [that's what they're called right??]
I looked at my phone again and called 'bitchface'

"Y/N?! WHERE ARE YOU?!"
"Hello to you too... I'm at school..."
"Oh my god... What happened?"
"Just.. an incident and I kinda... locked myself in a stall.. I forgot my phone and I'm so sorry for not responding quick enough.."
"I'm glad your safe. Care workers are around me right now kiddo..."
"I'm sorry..."
"It's alright. The inspector will pick you up still... good thing your stuff is packed up ay?"
"Tsk... again.. I'm sorry..."
"Even if your leaving, you can still visit and we can still talk if you need to."
"Thank you... it won't happen again."
I said goodbye and I turned my phone onto Spotify to listen to music again. I had my notebook out and I was ready to work on some personal projects but at the corner of my eye I saw Jinx looking at me. She was with one of her 'brothers'?
I'm sure they aren't blood related so I'm not sure on how they're siblings? Anyways, his name was Ekko and he also looked at me. I felt uncomfortable and decided to just pick up my bag and I began to get off to walk off.
"Hey- uh... Y/N wait!" Jinx says, I look back and see her trying to get my attention. Why was she still bothering me. She saw what shit I have on my face already. Was she boasting about it as gossip..? Please no...

"Hi?" I say as I walked towards the two,
"Jinx means that she's sorry" Ekko says, causing me to be confused
"Huh? She's already said.." I folded my arms seeming uninterested in what was happening, Jinx seemed to wrap her arms around Ekko and she seemed upset.
"What's wrong with her?" I say clearly directing my comment at Jinx, he sighs at me and taps Jinx off of him and she slowly let's go
"I'm not gonna tell anyone..." she mumbles
"It doesn't matter. I know you and you love gossip and rumours. You live for it" I said sarcastically and she seemed genuinely hurt at my comment but she just scrunched her face in response "Seems like you've already told your boyfriend" I said facing Ekko, he laughed slightly at my words and just said "not like that... she did tell me but..."
"But?"
"Jinx is genuinely sorry about what happened and how she treated you."
"She can tell me herself, not get a fucking guard-dog to do it for her. Now, Seya." I say as I wave bye and walk off in a grump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final bell went and I sighed as Mx Harrington [not Steve.] says to everyone to complete the homework for next lesson. No one questioned my appearance, not even the teachers. My front hair was messy and an obvious cut went straight through it.
I didn't care about what anyone thought. I was beyond pissed about what Jinx did and that she's pretty much guilt tripping me to forgive her.

I saw the inspectors car again and went inside and they started a conversation "You sure did scare us earlier Y/N. And I can assume your hair and those bandages are the outcome of what happened."
I nodded and just rested my hand on the window, placing my face on it.

My suitcase and extra items were inside the boot of the car already and we were headed towards my new group home. I just wanted to sleep to be honest. I don't care about who I live with. I just want the next few months to fly by so I can leave for college.
We arrived and parked in a pub car park. The pub is called 'The Last Drop' I smiled at the name, it was a stupid name.
As I got my backpack and suitcase, a big and bulky man came out of the pub expecting me.
"Y/N, this is Vander. He'll be looking after you now."
I looked at the man, he seemed to have a sparkle in his eyes as he saw me, kinda weird... anyways... he works a the pub. Where's the house..?
"Hello, you must be Y/N?"
I nodded in response and he smiled calmly, he offered to hold what I was carrying but I refused. He still smiled and held the door open for me as I walked through the pub.
"You'll be living upstairs with the others." He sternly says "I know that you are underage so I won't be serving you beer kiddo."
I laugh slightly at his comment and just continue to follow him as he walks up stairs. He opens the door to a somewhat large lounge room with a big television on playing 'The Good Place' on.
I notice who was sitting on the sofa and I saw Ekko..?
H u h.
My brain was so confused, I was confused. Was he in care too??
He noticed me and made a surprised face but he smiled after a moment, I looked around and saw two other boys having an arm wrestle and a pink haired woman cheering them on...
"Hey guys, this is Y/N. She'll be staying here for now." Vander shouts trying to get everyone's attention "Powder, come out!"
"IM BUSY VANDER!" Shouts a familiar voice...
"Pow-pow the new girls here, get your ass out or I'll take fishbones away" says the pink hair girl as she walks towards to what I assume is 'Powder's' room.
"Fine gez-" The voice says
I just look at the ground and sigh. I just wanted to go to sleep.
"Y-Y/N?" The girl says and I look up instantly. Oh... It's jinx?

A/N
Kinda bittersweet??