three

Bonnie comes back a few hours later "Okay Lil, what's really going on with you?" Finn looks at her with an I told you look "I told you" Lily rolls her eyes and turns to her sister "OKay Bon.... it's time I told you my secret that only Grams and Dad know"

Bonnie sits on the couch "okay what is it?" "You remember when dad made see that therapist when I was 11?"

Bonnie nods "yeah because of your imaginary friend"

"Well when I was 11, I found out about my gift and my imaginary friend was real only I was the only one that could see him and when I told Grams and I swore that he was real she knew what it was and she told me and dad that it was a rare gift that occurs in our bloodline that we can see through the veil to the other side but it's really rare and the last person that had it was our great-great-great-great grandmother"

Bonnie nods "so Henry was a spirt that was on the other side and you could see him?"

Lily nods at her "yeah"

"How does it work?"

Lily chuckles "it's only happened really a handful of times and only when they want to be seen... sometimes they don't know they want to be seen and sometimes they just need someone to listen to talk to"

"Wow that is actually really cool Lil.... you weren't really on the phone earlier were you?"

Lily shakes her head "No I found a spirit friend"

Bonnie chuckles "thanks for telling me Lil"

Lily smiles at her "your welcome Bon, figured it was time you knew and you were asking questions"

"You've been acting kinda weird I was little concerned that's all."

A little while later Bonnie leaves and Lily looks over "not a word"

He chuckles "I wasn't gonna say anything"

Lily laughs with him "uh huh sure you weren't... I think you're forgetting that I know you, you were definitely gonna say something"

"Okay so maybe I was... so Henry?"

Lily shrugs "It's what I called him Henry, he said he's never had a nickname before so I gave him one"

Later that night as Lily is getting ready for bed she hears a laugh she walks out of her bathroom holding the first thing she grabbed which happened to be her toothbrush "Wow Li what do you expect to do to me with a toothbrush?"

She looks at the familiar 13-year-old "Henry?"

He smiles "Hiya"

"What are you doing here? I hadn't seen you in years kid... thought you found peace or something."

"Nah just been busy people watching, I've been watching my siblings lately they are always into something.... two of my brothers and my sister are here in Mystic Falls so that's why I'm here though one of them is dead but you knew that Li.... you have been talking to him"

Lily rolls her eyes "yeah I know" the kid smirks "Bet big brother doesn't know you can see me or that you had seen me."

Lily shrugs "how does one bring that up in a conversation Henry? Oh, you know the imaginary friend I had when I was 11 was your baby brother?" Lily rolls her eyes again.

He just smirks at her "Well that sounded good to me"

Lily smiles as she rolls her eyes "I'm going to bed so come back tomorrow or something and we'll talk then"

He smirks at her "will do Li, I'll see you tomorrow but for now I am off to scare my sister.... I've perfected the art of being able to move things, shove them off of tables and such it's so fun watching the reactions"

Lily laughs as he disappears. 'of course, the kid finds a way to cause trouble... always has been a little trouble maker guess that's why he was my best friend when I was a kid'

Lily closes her eyes and falls into a dreamless sleep.

The Next Day

Lily gets up and gets ready for the day she is going to apply for a bartender job at the grill because she's gonna need money.

Lily walks downstairs and into the kitchen fixing herself some breakfast. "Hey, Li"

She jumps "Jesus Christ can you not do that?"

He smirks, "you said come back tomorrow and it's tomorrow"

Lily rolls her eyes, "I said come back not nearly give me a damn heart attack"

Henry chuckles "that rhymed"

She rolls her eyes eating the cereal she fixed herself "Ohh gotta go big bro is about to appear and well don't want him seeing me just yet"

Then he disappears and just like he said, Finn appears in her kitchen, Lily laughs making Finn look at her "What?"

She shakes her head "don't worry about it, it's nothing, now I have got an interview to be a bartender at the grill in 20 minutes."

"Oh really?"

Lily nods "yep if I'm staying here for a while I'm gonna need money and I'm a certified bartender so it works it's what I did in New York.... Also, a job will keep me from just sitting in the house all the time, I'll be doing something productive, Plus I'll be able to know what's going in this town because people get drunk they spill their hearts to the bartender"

Finn chuckles at her "well that is one way to get information"

Lily shrugs "well you tag along if you want... being that I'm the only one that will see you"

He follows her out to her car and agrees to meet her at the grill.

10 minutes later Lily pulls up to the grill with Finn meeting her outside as they agreed and they walk into the grill Lily puts on a smile and finds the manager "Hi I'm Lily Bennett I called about the bartender position?"

He nods "right If you'll follow me into my office we will begin the interview process" They walk into the office.

***
Welp guess we know who her imaginary friend was now XD