nineteen

It had been four days since Lily's meeting with Lys. Lily was in the study reading through an old Bennett grimoire when she thought of something "hey kid?" She called out to see if he was home.

"Yeah Li?" The 13-year-old called back.

"Come here please I'm in the study." Henry walked into the room.

"What's up Li?"

She looked at him she was only bringing this up now cause she knows that Finn isn't there to overhear and she also just thought about it as well "I just have a question."

"Okay shoot."

She chuckled at him "just when you were on the other side did you happen to see Freya your oldest sister who is supposed to be dead?"

He thought about it for a moment and shook his head "now that you mentioned it, no I never saw her... why?" Then he saw the look in her eyes "you don't think she's dead and you wanted to confirm your theory."

Lily sighed "I don't know Henry but I'm looking into what happened to her, so can you not mention this to Finn, I'm possibly going to surprise him... if I'm right I just dont want to get his hopes up in case I'm wrong about this, I am just waiting on a call back from Lys, if anyone could find this information it'll be my girl Lys."

Henry nodded agreeing to not mention it to his oldest brother before leaving the witch to get back to her reading.

Lily's phone rang making her put down her grimoire and answer "what do you got for me Lys?"

"Well Lils I looked into that as I promised and I found something, there is a spell that grants the caster and anyone attached to it immortality just like I thought but there's a drawback they only get to live one year every century and then they sleep for a hundred years before the cycle repeats. If Dahlia did that spell she would have linked Freya to her so..." Lys trailed off.

"You're saying that she's alive but sleeping?"

The immortal grinned "that is correct Lils and I just so happen to know where our sleeping beauty is located and I know how to wake her even though technically it's too early for her to wake but once we break her from the link that ties her to Dahlia, she'll be free and we can use her to find Dahlia and I will place her under a sleeping spell strong enough that she won't wake from it... I'm on my way to pick you up and then we are going to get her and bring her back to your house I figured that she would rather wake to a familiar face so make sure your lover boy is there."

Lily rolled her eyes at the lover boy comment "see you soon Lys, I'll be ready when you get here."

"All right Lils, I'll be there in an hour." Then they hung up the phone and Lily walked out of the study with a grin on her face.

Finn had just gotten back when she walked into the living room with that grin still on her face, the resurrected original gave the witch a look "what did you do Lil?"

Henry walked into the room as well and saw the look, the 13-year-old smirked at Lily as she answered "nothing yet but you will see in a few hours though, you're going to love this, I assure you."

"You found something out about what we talked about earlier didn't you?"

Lily nodded at the kid "I did Lys just called me back... I was right Henry, she is alive, Lys will be here in 20 minutes and we are going to get her."

Henry grinned at the Bennett witch while Finn just looked confused since she hadn't told him what it was that she was looking into. "what are you talking about Lil?"

She turned to him "it's a surprise, Finn... I can't tell you because that ruins the surprise. You'll see soon though after Lys and I get back."

20 minutes later there was a horn honked in the driveway, Lily grinned "that would be Lys we will be back later and I'll introduce you guys to my best friend in the entire world." Lily grabbed her bag and walked out of the house headed to Lys' car, she got into the passenger seat and the immortal pulled out of the driveway and they hit the road. "So where is our sleeping beauty?"

"New Orleans... it's kinda complicated but I will cloak us to get us in and we'll find her and then get out."

Lily nodded at her "gotcha, I can't wait to see the look on his face when he finds out." they spent the whole drive to New Orleans talking and blaring music taking turns on who could play the most inappropriate songs at full blast as they went down the interstate with all the windows down.

But they were also having fun while doing it, by singing the most inappropriate lyrics at the top of their lungs and laughing about it when they got weird looks from the passing cars.

Finally, Lys parked in front of the place where she knew they would find the sleeping Freya Mikaelson.

Lys grabbed Lily's arm and cloaked the two of them and got them into The Dowager Fauline cottage it was a mansion located on New Orleans but it was also a witch prison. Lily was powerful but Lys was over 2000 years old so she's had a lot more time to hone her craft which is why Lys did the cloaking spell instead of Lily but the two of them together were a force to be reckoned with.

They got in with no issues whatsoever and Lys lead them up the stairs to a locked room. Lily unlocked it with magic and they stepped in she closed the door behind them. They approached the glass coffin in the middle of the room and the Bennett witch looked at Lys. "Are we taking the whole coffin or just getting her out if it?"

"The whole thing we can't open it until we break the link to Dahlia."

Lily nodded "all right just wanted to know what the plan was." Lys cloaked the coffin and Lily used her magic to make it levitate so they could get it outside.

With a little bit of teamwork Lys and Lily got the coffin holding Freya Mikaelson in it out of the cottage and into the back of Lys' car and then she uncloaked them while leaving the coffin cloaked so they didn't raise suspicion.

Once they were in a more private area Lys pulled over and looked at Lily and nodded "all right Lils now is the tricky part... finding Dahlia and breaking the link between the two of them."

Lily nodded at her "all right then Lys let's do this." they got out of the car and Lys opened the back and uncloaked the coffin and they both laid their hands on it and then joined hands and cast the locator spell.