sixteen

Lily looked at the two of them biting her lip trying not to laugh "the three of us should take a picture and then I can send it to your brother." She looked at Finn "I have his number from that night at the grill."

Henrik looked at the Bennett witch and started laughing "oh my god Li... that's brilliant let's do it!"

While Finn looks skeptical about the idea "I don't think that's such a good idea, Lil."

Lily gives him a look "oh come on it's just a bit of fun... live a little."

Henry just stood looking between them with a grin he knew his brother would give in. And not even a minute later Finn sighed "fine Lil I'll do it but I still think it's a bad idea."

Lily grinned at him "yay I'll get my phone from the kitchen."

Henrik smacked his hand down on his brother's shoulder "ahhh you, my darling big brother are so whipped." Then he patted him on the shoulder as Finn looked at him confused.

Finn didn't get the chance to question what his little brother meant because Lily came back into the room with her phone in hand "okay now one of you on either side of me." They both take their places and Lily and Henry both grinned while Finn was just giving the Bennett witch a look.

Henrik gave Lily a mischievous look "Li you should put a caption on it before you send it that says 'greetings from your dead brothers.' Please I need that Li."

Lily bursts out laughing "oh my god Henry that is so not gonna end well but it's brilliant so I'mma do it. but I am adding my own little message two it as well so it'll be 'greetings from your dead brothers and your friendly neighborhood bartender'"

Henrik burst out laughing "that is so brilliant Li."

Finn just looked between the two of them shaking his head but he knows that neither of them would listen if he said not to do it so he just kept his mouth shut while Lily pulled up the contact in her phone she attached the photo to a new message and then added the caption before she sent it.

Lily and Henry look at each other after the message was sent and burst out laughing.

"That is not going to end well Lil."

The Bennett witch looked at the oldest original grinning "I know but it was brilliant so of course, I had to do it anyway."

***

Klaus Mikaelson was staring at the picture that was just texted to him from the bartender from the grill that was saved in his phone as Lily the Friendly Bartender, she had saved her number under it. He didn't quite know what to think about what he was seeing it was clearly his two dead brothers but how was that possible.

Elijah had entered the room to see his younger brother staring at his phone so he walked over and to Klaus to see what his brother was staring so intently at and was just as surprised seeing the photo of a girl he didn't know along with who he could clearly see was his older brother and youngest brother both of which were dead. "what is the meaning of this Niklaus?"

"I'm not sure yet brother but I fully intend to find out." then he pressed the call button on the contact the photo came from.

***

Lily and Henrik burst out laughing when her phone started ringing after seeing that it was Klaus, she answered it "Hello."

"Interesting photo you've got there... how is that possible is this some form of trickery? do take me for a fool to be played with?"

Lily rolled her eyes "we thought so too, and no I assure you it's quite real, it is in no way me trying to trick or play with you, Henry thought it would be funny well the picture was my idea but the caption was Henry's because he thought it would be funny."

Henry started laughing beside her "I was right Li it was funny."

She grinned at him as the two originals stood confused on the other end of the line they had both heard Henrik's voice but weren't sure how they had heard it. Finn went to say something but Lily held up a hand "nope you didn't want to take part in this, so you don't get a say right now."

He looked at her for a moment before closing his mouth and keeping it shut, Henry looked between the two and laughed before he coughed out "whipped." and then coughed again "sorry must have been something caught in my throat."

They both looked at the teenager and Lily shook her head "what the hell is wrong with you?" she gives him a playful look "it hasn't even been a full day and I'm already regretting this."

He saw the playful look so he knew she wasn't serious about it "awww Li, come on you know you love me, like an annoying little brother." then he looked at Finn "and you have to love me, I am your baby brother after all."

Their banter is cut short by the clearing of a throat on the other end of the phone "sorry, I got distracted and kind of forgot you were there, but the answer to the question that you asked is that I'm a witch and I resurrected your brothers."

There was silence as her words were being processed, breaking the silence Lily spoke again "you know if you don't believe me then you can bring whoever you want and drop by and see for yourself, I'll text you the address and you can come and see." then she hung up and texted him her address knowing that he more than likely take her up on it.

Henry looked at the Bennett witch "Well Li this is bound to be interesting."

She grinned at the youngest Mikaelson "I know Henry, this is gonna be fun."

***
Here is chapter 16 (: I decided that since this is mainly my own plotline the Originals are gonna make a little visit to Mystic Falls that will be taking place in the next chapter :D. I hope you guys enjoy this, I love the dynamic between Finn, Henrik, and Lily. They are like a little family already