seventeen

A few hours later Lily's doorbell rang and Finn gave her a look "this was a terrible idea Lil."

She shrugged and fringed at him as she made her way towards the door "what could possibly go wrong?"

The Original family plus Hayley stood on the porch waiting for someone to open the door when they heard the voice of their older brother. "oh Lil don't say that... things tend to go wrong when you say that."

They heard a laugh they Lily opened the door and smiled at the five people standing on her porch "Hi there, kinda wasn't expecting you to actually show up but here you are" her eyes landed on Hayley "plus one but no matter "come in and let's get this over with."

They all heard "this is not gonna end well."

Lily grinned at him as they all entered the living room "oh come on now, have a little faith in me." Finn just gave the witch a look, one that she understood what he meant.

The Mikaelson's observed this action before their attention was turned to the teenager in the room Henry was kicked back in one of the chairs and gave his family a mischievous grin as they looked at him "sup fam."

Lily started laughing at him "I thought we talked about not doing that so nonchalantly."

Henry gave her the same look "Oh Li we talked about it but I just never agreed to it."

She snorted "of course you didn't kid." then she turned to the others mainly Klaus "as you can see I was not trying to trick you... it is real." then she had an idea and you could clearly see the mischievous look in her eyes "if it wasn't could I do this?" then she walked over to where the eldest original stood, she looked at him for a moment then tapped him on the nose "boop." the turned away from him like she didn't even just do that "there you go... couldn't physically touch if it wasn't real."

Henry sat forward in his chair "So are we just not gonna address that?"

Lily gave him an innocent look "address what?"

Her response made him fall back all dramatically "ughhh you guys are killing me here... like jeez just admit it already and put me out of my misery please I beg.... this is the first time I can actually be vocal about it too." he looked at Finn "you couldn't see or hear me before."

Lily just gave the 13-year-old a look "I don't know what you're talking about."

They were all looking rather shocked well minus the werewolf who didn't really know what was going on just that they wouldn't leave her alone in New Orleans while they made this little trip. The female original looked at the youngest Mikaelson "Henrik?"

He smiled at her "Hiya Bex." Then she stepped forward pulling him into a hug, the teenager former ghost hugged his older sister back, "it's good to actually be seen, instead of just scaring the crap out of you by knocking stuff over."

The blonde gave him a look "wait a bloody minute that was you?"

he nodded at his sister "guilty, I was bored and had nothing better to do and after a while over there you learn how to actually be able to interact with objects like moving them or pushing them off of shelves it really served as my main source of entertainment well until Li showed back up and could see me so I had someone that I could actually hang around and talk to."

Lily gave him a look "hang around? I think you mean randomly pop up and almost give me a heart attack every single time that you showed up... at least with your brother I had a bit of a warning that he was gonna pop up. "

Henry shrugged "yeah you threatened me with a toothbrush the first time I showed up after you came back."

The Bennett witch shrugged "well to be fair, I heard a noise and grabbed the thing that was closest to me it just happened to be my toothbrush... not my brightest moment."

Once the other three originals had greeted their brothers one was a little more awkward than the other one but that was only because the most prominent memory they have of him was when he had tried to help their mother kill them, it would take some getting used to for them to be comfortable around him.

Kol looked at the witch, he was interested in how she had seen his brothers "so how is that you could see through the veil to the other side?"

Lily smiled at him "it is actually a gifted passed down through my mother's side of the family. through the witch side, before me the last member of my family to have it was my great-great-great-great grandmother but when we discovered that I had it my grams told me that it was a trait passed down through our bloodline... I saw my first spirit when I was 11, scared the absolute crap out of me when this kid just walked up to me and started talking to me, I ran right to my grams and she explained it to me."

Henry grinned at the witch "that kid was me, she was the first living person to see me ever and thus we became best friends from then on."

They took in the information that the witch had just told them and Rebekah gave her a curious look "you said you saw Finn too how did that come about?"

"Okay so my sister Bonnie had called me and asked if I could come and help her with something so I agreed and came back to Mystic Falls, from New York and then I was leaving the grill after meeting with my sister, and then I noticed that I was kinda being followed but It wasn't intentional we were just walking the same direction you know? but I was like 'what do you want?' poor thing looked so confused when I spoke to him he was like ' you can see me?' and then I just gave him a look called him a moron and was like yeah I have eyes and then he was like yeah well I'm dead, and then I was like ohhhh and then I explained my gift to him and he's been stuck with me ever since."

Finn looked at the Bennett witch "she really did not give me a choice in the matter, said and I quote 'your dead not really much you can do to me so yeah pretty much... I'm not really giving you a choice because I need something to keep me sane while I'm here.'"

Lily grinned at him "that is true I did say that... but yeah that worked out pretty well for me. I haven't gone crazy yet."

Finn gave the witch a teasing look that didn't go unnoticed by the other originals in the room "yet being the operative word there Lil." his siblings were surprised by the slight smile they saw on their older brother's face as well.

Lily gave him a faux offended look "okay first rude." but she couldn't keep the face, up and started laughing.

Henry who was now standing between his two youngest older siblings looked at them both and whispered but he was loud enough that everyone could hear him anyway "you see what I have to deal with?"

Lily turned to him and gave him a look "oh shush you're just being dramatic."

***
I really just love their dynamic Henry is just a mood constantly anyway hope you guys enjoy this :D.