thirteen

The first thing Lily noticed when she woke up was that her head was leaning against somebody's shoulder.

She sits up looking beside her she smiles when she sees Finn sleeping and her face flushed slightly realizing that she was sleeping against Finn. She hears a laugh to her left.

She turns to see Henry grinning at her "he didn't want to wake you..... he kind of just watched you sleep for a few minutes but instead of it being creepy it was kinda cute."

Lily rolls her eyes at the 13-year-old, her face heating up a little "Shut up" Henry just smirks at her "awww look at that your blushing" her face heats up more and she picks a pillow up off the couch and chucks it at him only for it to go through him "well that didn't go to plan did it Li?" she rolls her eyes at him again "shut up!"

"Lil? who are you talking too?" she turns and smiles at Finn "your brother.... he's being annoying and I told him to shut up" Finn smiles at her "like that'll do any good" Lily laughs and Finn looks at her confused "what?" "he just flipped you off" Finn just looks at her even more confused and that makes her laugh even more "oh that's right you don't know about that yet but I'll teach you.... so basically he said screw you" he nods still looking confused.

Lily smiles "don't worry I'll teach you the meanings of things like that" Finn looks at her "okay?" then her phone rings and she leans forward and picks it up off the coffee table "Hello?" "Lily I'm a bartender short tonight...... can you come and fill-in? I'll pay you the extra since it's supposed to be your night off" she rolls her eyes "sure I'll be there in 10 minutes" "thank you.... you're a lifesaver Lily" "no problem" then she hangs up the phone laying it back down on the coffee table "Well I gotta go to work.... even though it's supposed to be my day off they're a bartender short" she looks at Finn "you can hang out here if you want but I probably won't be home until late since I'm going in now I'll probably have to work to close"

He smiles at her "it's alright I'll go and I'll see you tomorrow?" Lily smiles "you don't have to leave but if you want then that's fine and I'll see you tomorrow" "I know that but I'm supposed to be dead how are you going to explain to your sister how she could see me if she were to drop in while you were gone"

Lily stops for a second "I didn't think of that but I'd tell her the truth if that happened.... like I said it's whatever you want to do" then she runs off upstairs to get ready for work.

A few minutes later she runs back downstairs dressed and ready, she grabs her keys and her phone "alright then I'll see you tomorrow then?" he nods "yeah I'll see you tomorrow" then he's gone in a flash.

Lily smiles walking to her car "I still say you tell him, how you feel about him" she jumps slight "Jesus Henry you gotta stop doing that" she get into her car, Henry appears in the passenger seat "sorry but it's to fun and seriously Li tell him you love him" Lily shakes her head "we've talked about this once already I'm not doing that at least not right now"

Henry rolls his eyes "come on Li give me something here... it's more than obvious that he feels the same way" Lily shakes her head "it's too soon Henry..... it hasn't even been 24 hours since I brought him back" Henry gives her a look as she parks in front of the grill "that doesn't matter Li..... his feeling for you were there before you brought him back so if anything you bringing him back is just gonna make them stronger"

Lily looks at him "I'm not talking about this anymore Henry" then she kills the engine and gets out of the car walking into the grill her boss smiles "thank you so much Lily.... you literally are a lifesaver right now" Lily nods "it's no problem" then she walks into the back and clocks in.

***
It's been and I finally got this chapter finished. I love Lily and Finn so much and not to mention Henry and Lily's brotp. The scooby gang's reaction to Finn is going to be hilarious which will probably be in the next chapter.