fifteen

Later that night as Finn got ready to leave he looked over at Lily and smiled "today was fun Lil"

She grinned at him "it sure was and I didn't burn the house down"

He laughs "yeah that was a plus" Lily sticks her tongue out at him playfully. Finn chuckles at her "So I'll see you tomorrow?"

Lily nods with a smile "yeah... I'll see you tomorrow"

He walks out of her house and Henry gives her a look having seen the entire encounter "you know if you were waiting for the perfect opportunity to make a move..... that was the opportune moment and you missed it"

Lily glares at him and flips him off, he grins teasingly at her "Oh no save that for my brother"

She gives him a look "Shut up Henry..... nobody asked you"

He just grins at her "I'm just sayin' Li that was the opportune moment to make a move."

She lets out an annoyed sigh "I wasn't going to make a move anyway Henry so what does it matter?"

the Mikaelson spirit looks at her "It matters Li because you should have made the move"

The Bennett witch gave the spirit a look "we've been over this a hundred times, Henry... It's not happening"

The youngest Mikaelson lets out an exasperated groan "oh my god... Li! The two of you are in love with each other just admit it already before you drive me crazy."

Lily just gave him a look "Goodbye Henry"

The teenager pouts for a moment "I'll get it out of you some time Li but you win for now."

Then he disappeared, the Bennett witch smirked hatching a plan in her head already, she knew what her next move was.

Lily headed up to her room with it being almost 11 at night she had a big day tomorrow so she needed her rest.

She has a smirk on her face 'you're gonna love me for this kid I might end up regretting this but you are gonna love me that's for sure.'

Lily got up the next morning with a grin on her face she had a big day planned.

The Bennett witch had spent most of the morning getting everything she needed ready and it was about noon when there was a knock at the door, meaning that Finn was right on time she smiled as she opened the door "right on time.... wait right there." She ran back into the house and grabbed the basket that had everything she needed in it. Then she walked back to the door and stepped out on the porch she grabbed Finn by the arm "come on Today is a big day... we have got places to be."

He gave her an amused look "okay I'll bite why is Today a big day?"

Lily grinned at him "I can't tell you why it a surprise but your gonna love it... I can guarantee that." And without even realizing it Lily grabbed his hand, he glanced down at their now interlocked hands with a small smile as he let her drag him to wherever she was going.

A little while later Lily came to a stop and Finn gave her a look "we're in a field?"

Lily nodded "yeah, just a little bit longer and you'll see why we're here." He just nodded at her knowing that arguing with her right now would be useless.

Lily closed her eyes for a moment feeling the energy around her leading her to the exact place in the field that she needed to be and once she found it she dropped down to her knees pulling everything out of the basket that she would need for the spell that she planned on using.

She got it all set up and started out by using the knife and slicing it across her palm and then squeezing her blood into the bowl like when she did this with Finn her blood symbolizes the connection that she has with Henry.

Once that was done she wrapped a cloth around the cut to stop the bleeding and then got to work on the spell, she clutched the pendant around her neck channeling the power of the talisman.

Finn stood behind her watching her do the spell he wasn't sure what she was doing but he trusted her, the wind started blowing harder around them as the spell started to work, and right before his eyes, Finn started seeing a figure materializing.

It took a minute but as he became more corporal Finn started to recognize the figure. The wind finally died down and Lily slowly opened her eyes and she smiled seeing the 13-year-old standing in front of her.

He looked at her wide-eyed "Li? Woah" he took a deep breath before he grabbed Lily's arm, making her smile when she could feel his hand on her arm, then out of nowhere he pulled her into a hug "oh my god Li!"

She laughed hugging him back "You're welcome kid."

Then his eyes landed on his brother who was looking at him "Henrik?"

The teenager smiled pulling away from the witch "Hi Finn." then the two brothers hugged, making Lily smile at the scene.

After the small little brotherly reunion the trio headed back to Lily's place, Henry was upstairs taking a shower while the other two sat on the couch, Lily smiled at the original "I told you that you'd love it."

Finn looked at her "and you were right, when did you decide that you were gonna do it?"

"Well I had been thinking about it for a while but I made the final decision last night, kids been through a lot and he deserves a second chance so I am giving it to him."

Finn smiled at her "well I'm sure he'll appreciate it."

A little while later Henry joined the two in the living room sitting in a chair with his legs thrown over the arm "So what are we doing?"