twelve

Finn is watching Lily set the items from the box on the coffee table "Seriously Lily what are you doing?"

She just smirks at him "you will see in just a few minutes, once I get everything set up" He rolls his eyes at her as he eyes the spell on the table "I've never seen a spell, like that before"

Lily shrugs "you wouldn't have a friend of mine created it, she's a different kind of witch than I am but she's powerful, probably the most powerful witch of her type and I've used her spells before so I know that I can handle her type of magic."

He nods "okay... So what kind of spell is it?" Once again Lily smirks at him "that my friend is a surprise. Now let's get started"

Lily starts mixing the ingredients together the way the spell instructs and lastly she cuts her palm and squeezes some of her blood into the bowl, the blood is because of her connection to Finn.

Once that's done Lily wraps a bandage around her hand and closes her eyes and she starts chanting while clutching the talisman to channel it. The Talisman starts the glow as Lily keeps chanting the wind starts blowing hard in the house and Lily can feel the spell working. The wind dies down as Lily finishes the spell.

Lily opens her eyes but Finn isn't in the room anymore "Finn?" she looks around the room slightly confused because he was right there a few minutes ago. "Finn?" she calls out again just in case the spell didn't work, but she is met with silence that is until Henry appears "Whatever spell you just did worked because big bro isn't over here anymore"

Lily rolls her eyes "then where the hell is he?"

Henry shrugs at her "no clue Li, but he isn't here"

Lily grabs her phone and dials Rowena's number, the Scottish witch answered after the second ring "Lily did it work?"

Lily sighs "I think so but I don't know for sure because I don't know where he went" there is a slight chuckle "oh yeah I should have warned you that he would wake up wherever his body and or ashes are"

Lily rolls her eyes "that would have been very helpful Ro."

"It slipped my mind"

"Okay, so I just need to figure out where his body and or ashes are... thanks for the spell, Ro."

"you're welcome Lil"

"Alright, I'll let you go so I can figure this out."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later then Lil."

Lily hangs up turning to Henry "alright then Henry where is your brother's body and or ashes?"

Henry smirks at her "His ashes are in New Orleans with Nik"

Lily rolls her eyes once again "well isn't he gonna be shocked when he stumbles upon Finn where his ashes are supposed to be"

Henry laughs "oh my god that is going to be hilarious and there is no way in hell that I am going to miss that so later Li"

Lily chuckles as he disappears.

Finn wakes up and right off the bat he notices he isn't in Lily's living room anymore. He looks around the room confused. "What the hell?" He feels different.... for the first time since he died, he can feel the warmth in the room he's in which is different because being dead and all he's not supposed to be able to feel anything like that.

Then a brunette woman walks into the room and looks at Finn "Who the hell are you?" he looks at her startled "you can see me?"

She nods "yeah and you reek of vampire so I'm gonna ask you again who the hell are you?"