nine

Lily wakes up in another one of her visions where she can talk to her Grams, she smiles "Hi Grams" the woman smiles back at her "Hello my dear"

Lily chuckles "you still can't talk me out of helping him, Grams... I know how you feeling about getting involved in vampire business but I can't help it, I know it's only been like 4 months since our first encounter but even though it hasn't been that long I love him... God, I'm falling for a dead guy... not just a dead guy a dead original vampire...... that is just so typically me ugh I am such a damn hot mess" Lily looks up at her Grams "What do I do Grams? I mean I don't see how this could work out without me getting hurt because he's dead a ghost that only I can see"

Shelia looks at her granddaughter and smiles at her "come here doll"

Lily walks over to her and the woman hugs her "sweetheart I know that you will do what you feel is right, so listen to your heart... And you're right I don't like you or your sister getting involved in vampire business but If you're gonna fall in love with a vampire at least it's with one who doesn't have much blood on his hands"

Lily smiles "I just don't wanna get hurt... There is something about him that makes him different than any of the other men I've ever met besides being an Original Vampire. I don't know what it is. But I do know that I like helping him and I like being able to have this connection where I can make a difference in someone's life even if he isn't exactly alive"

"You've always had a big heart Lily, always wanted to help and it's what made you who you are and I wouldn't want to change that about you at all, so my advice is just to follow your heart and do whatever will make you happy because I know you'll do what's right for you"

"Thanks, Grams" she smiles at her granddaughter "you're welcome Lily now I have to go but I'll talk to you soon"

Lily nods "bye"

Lily opens her eyes and once again like always the clock on her table is flashing 3:33 like every other time she comes out of one of these things. She gets up and makes her way to the kitchen to make some tea to calm her down a bit.

She closes her eyes for a moment and takes a deep breath while she waits for her tea. Then she opens her eyes again with a smile realizing that Grams was right Lily will do the right thing for herself when the time comes but for now, she'll just keep her little revelation to herself. She hadn't even realized that she was falling for him until her conversation with Shelia that's when she knew.

She jumps hearing "What are you thinking about so har over there Li?"

She turns around "dammit Henry..... You gotta stop nearly giving me a heart attack"

He just laughs "but it's funny... I saw you were awake so I want to thank you again for what you did to save my brother"

Lily smiles at the boy "You gotta stop scaring me and Henry you're welcome... I will tell you I gave you up as my informant on how I knew it was happening and where to go but only to Finn"

Henry grins at her "ohhh someone has a crush on my oldest big brother"

Lily shakes her head denying it "I do not, what would even make you think that?"

The kid smirks at her "Li seriously? I've been around a long time, I've had plenty of time to people watch and see their reactions to things, and the way your eyes lit up when you said my brother's name doesn't lie... You can't lie to me Li, I know all of your tells I've known you since you were 11"

Lily bites her lip for a moment looking at Henry "dammit... Fine but you keep your mouth shut about it... Okay?"

Henry grins at her "Okay... Not like I really have anyone to tell"

Lily rolls her eyes at him "you can communicate with other spirits so you could tell one of them so I say keep your mouth shut about it"

Henry smiles teasingly at her imitating a teenage girl "oh my god... you so just don't want him to know you like him"

Lily bursts out laughing "oh my god never do that again that was terrifying.... How accurate your impression of a teenage girl is" he just grins at

***
No Finn this chapter but I love Henrik and Lily's brotp.