twenty-one

The pink-haired Bennett witch grinned at the original who was staring at her with a questioning look on his face "Well you see, I kind of did a thing, with the help of my girl Lys over there... So why don't you just come over here and I will introduce you to our new blonde friend here... who is someone you are going to know once I tell you her name."

Finn gave her a look as he did as she said and walked over to them. He was now standing in front of the two who were still sitting on the couch. "Lil, what is going on here? Why are you being so weird and cryptic?"

Lily locked eyes with him still grinning brightly at him and Freya glanced between them for a moment, "It's going to be worth it, just trust me."

He nodded "Okay, fine, of course, I trust you Lil, so what is it?"

Finn and Lily's eyes were still locked on each other, "okay so enough with the suspense then, if I may direct your attention to the blonde on my left." she motioned to the Mikaelson witch, making Finn look at her, "Now Finn, I reunite you with the one and only..." she trailed off for dramatic effect "Freya Mikaelson, your sister, whom you have missed very much."

The original looked from Lily to the girl beside her his eyes widened a little bit "Freya?"

She stood and smiled at him "Hello, Finn." Then she wrapped her arms around him, and Finn hugged her back.

Lily watched the scene with a smile on her face.

After they pulled away from the hug Finn turned his attention to the Bennett witch who was grinning at him, She stood up from her spot on the couch, and the original wrapped his arms around her hugging her, as he spoke softly "Thank you, Lil."

She returned the hug and spoke in the same tone "You're welcome Finn, I knew how much you missed her, so I decided to look into it, I didn't mention it so I didn't get your hopes up in case nothing came of it."

Freya watched the two of them smiling slightly as she spoke quietly to Lys and Henry who were off to the other side of her "What's going on there?"

Henry let out a quiet exasperated sigh giving his oldest sister a look, "Well she is in love with him, and he's in love with her too and they are both oblivious to the way the other feels like it's so obvious, and yet neither of them will act on it to let the other know how they feel, take it from me, it's exhausting watching them."

Freya nodded "Okay thank you for the insight."

Henry nodded "You're welcome, I'm essentially the gossip around here so, no problem."

That was what broke Lily and Finn away from their little moment and the Bennett witch snorted at what the kid said... "I mean the kid's not wrong he somehow always knows what's going on, so I think there is an introduction in need there, so Freya, this is Henrik who I call Henry and he is also your brother, the youngest one, Henry, meet your oldest sister, Freya."

Henry waved at her "Hi."

Freya nodded at him "Hello."

Freya was then filled in on everything that had happened while she was asleep.

***

A few days had gone by since Lys and Lily had woken Freya up and she was still adjusting to the 21st century but Lily and Lys both had been helping her. Finn too but he was still adjusting himself. Henry was also being helpful but was also being dramatic and was just giving the newly awoken Mikaelson witch all the gossip that he had picked up on. Which made Lily laugh because she was used to Henry's antics.

Freya and Lily were sitting out on the back patio/garden area of Lily's house, the blonde Mikaelson witch looked at the pink haired Bennett witch. "So Lily, what is going on between you and Finn?"

The Bennett witch looked at her, "so I see Henry has given you all of his gossip then but it's a little complicated," the witch threw up a privacy spell to make sure that no one can eavesdrop on this conversation... and then sighed "well honestly I don't know how to describe this but we have a connection, I felt it from the start but just never really thought much of it at first and the realization hit me suddenly after something my Grams had said to me, I became aware of my feeling for him, I was falling for him and it scared me because I had never felt like that for anyone before, sure I had a few relationships but none of them were serious, none of them had that connection... so I did what I always I ignored it. Though some things you can't fully ignore it was there in the back of my mind you know but still I didn't do anything about it... and then there's Henry and his whole just admit tell him thing... but I don't handle rejection well and I start to psych myself up to do it and this little voice in the back of my mind starts whispering and then I don't do it for fear of him not feeling the same and rejecting me and I've had this conversation with Lys too but still I can't seem to talk myself into telling him how I feel." after she was finished Lily let out a breath and then gave the blonde a sheepish smile, "sorry to have just laid all of that on you."

Freya just gave the Bennett witch a warm smile, they had gotten to know each other more over the past few days and the blonde witch had observed the way her brother acted around the fiery Bennett witch and came to the conclusion that he liked her. "It's quite alright Lily I did ask what was going on there and you gave an answer. But I will say that I don't he would reject you, Lily, I've observed the way he acts around you and it seems from my point of view that my brother returns your feelings but the only way you will know for certain is to sit him down and tell him how you feel... I do believe that it will work in your favor."

Lily bit her lip, "That was what Lys said too when I had that conversation with her... I started to and then totally psyched myself out and ended up not going through with it... you should ask Lys about her idea because she said she had one but wouldn;t tell me what it was because she didn't want me to try and talk her out of whatever it is."

Freya nodded, "All right then I'll ask Lys about it then and who knows maybe it'll be a good idea." Lily laughed at what she said but she knew that it would be a good idea because Lys rarely had bad ideas and they usually worked.

***
Yikes it has been a really long time since I've updated this but I've finally finished this chapter (: next one will possibly be the moment we've been anticipating Lily admitting her feelings to Finn byt anyway hopefully next chapter won't take so long to finish I hopeyou guys enjoy this though.