twenty

They pulled up to the location that they got from the locator spell, they found a similar glass coffin to the one that contained Freya, once they knew they were in the right place they brought the other coffin in cause they had to be close to break the link.

The link had to be broken before Lys could cast the sleeping spell on Dahlia so it didn't affect Freya as well.

The two worked together for nearly 30 minutes before the link was broken, it took them a while because it was a complex spell but in the end, they did it, Freya was now free of her aunt but would still be immortal due to the length of exposure to the spell she had.

"All right now let's get her back in the car and then we can do the sleep spell on Dahlia and never have to worry about her causing problems again."

Lily nodded agreeing with the immortal and they loaded Freya's coffin back into Lys' car. Lys once again cloaked it to avoid suspicion about why they were carrying around a glass coffin with a sleeping blonde woman inside of it.

They entered the room again and joined hands combing their magic for this spell to make sure it was at max power and then they cast the spell, once the spell was done Lys cloaked the coffin so that no one else would be able to find it and wake her up and with the two were back on the roaded headed to Mystic Falls.

Lily pulled her phone out once they were 10 minutes away and called Henry.

"Hey Li, what's up?"

"Hey, kid, we are 10 minutes out, make sure he's there we haven't woken her yet, figured she would like to see a familiar face after so long, might make her more at ease."

"Gotcha Li, he is here, I'll make sure he stays, that shouldn't be hard though just gotta tell him you will be here in 10 minutes, and viola he'll stay put."

Lily rolled her eyes, hung up the phone, and nodded at Lys "he'll be there."

"Good." and 10 minutes later Lys pulled into the driveway, and the two Mikaelsons walked out of the house Finn looked at Lily "Lil. what is with all secrecy?"

She grinned at him "just a little bit longer and you won't be in the dark anymore but trust me you are going to love this Finn."

Lys opened the back of her car and uncloaked the coffin and nodded at Lily "come in Lils we better get her inside before someone notices."

Lily nodded and they carried the coffin with the help of magic of course onto the porch, Finn looked at the two of them "is that a glass coffin? What are you doing with a glass coffin, Lil?"

The Bennett witch just grinned at him "you will see once we get inside." The four of them carried the coffin inside of Lily's house and place it down on the coffee table that had been cleared off for that exact purpose.

Finn was just watching them in confusion while Henry grinned at them having been told about this by Lily earlier. "okay now introductions before we wake our sleeping beauty, Finn, Henry this Alysandra but she more commonly goes by Lys these days. Lys Finn and Henrik Mikaelson."

Lys smiled at them "it's nice to meet you both, now Lils how about we wake our sleeping beauty now?"

Lily grinned at her "let's do this." They both laid a hand on the coffin before joining hands and using magic to open it. the lid popped open and then they cast the spell that would wake the sleeping Miakeslon witch up.

After they finished the spell Lys looked at them "now we just wait."

The resurrected original was still looking at Lily in confusion, not understanding what was going on. Still, she just grinned at him an almost giddy look in her eyes as they waited on the woman that Finn still didn't know was his older sister, his best friend.

Freya shot up with a gasp looking around in fear, she knew that it was too early for her be wake she could feel it but there was also another feeling it was more weightless she felt freer than she had in a long time.

Her confused eyes locked with Lily's who gave her a kind smile "hey sleeping beauty, it's okay, My name is Lily Bennett, you are safe now I promise, she can't hurt you anymore the link is broken."

Freya spoke quietly still wary of the woman since she doesn't know her "the link is broken? How is that possible?"

Lily still had a smile on her face "Lys and I broke it and made sure she wouldn't wake up."

Lys came into her view with a smile on her face as well "it's true, we broke your link to her, I felt it snap and then put her under a very powerful sleeping spell, you are free... now let's get you out of that coffin yeah?"

Lily and Lys helped her out of the coffin and onto the couch, the Mikaelson witch looked at the two of them "why would you do that you don't even know me?"

Lys nodded to Lily who smiled and spoke softly ensuring a certain original in the room wouldn't hear this yet "well I did it as a favor, to someone who cares about you, even if he doesn't know exactly what I've done yet and Lys helped me out because she's my best friend and we've always got each other backs no matter what."

Freya noticed the look in Lily's eye when she spoke about the person she did this for and smiled lightly and spoke in the same soft voice Lily was speaking in "you love him, whoever you did this for." and Henry who had come up behind the couch so he could hear what they were saying stuck his head between them with a grin on his.

"Yes, she does, she hasn't admitted it to him yet but yes she does."

Both witches jumped at the sudden appearance, Lily rolled her eyes "Jesus Henry," then looked back at the Mikaelson witch "you'll have to forgive him he still hasn't quite grasped the concept of personal space."

"Lil, you still have yet to explain what is going on here?" Lily just smiled brightly at him and motioned for him to come over he came to a stop at the end of the couch next to the Bennett witch "what is it Lil?"