eleven

Lily pulled up to the address that Rowena texted her a few hours earlier. She walks up to the door and knocks on the door and a few seconds later it opens and the Scottish redhead smiles at the Bennett witch "Lil, it's so good to see you again, come on in"

Lily walks into the house and smiles "it's good to see you too Ro" the redheaded witch smirks at her "now for the reason you're here"

she gets the spell out of one of the grimoires on the bookshelf in the living room. "Here it is... Just don't push yourself too far Lil"

Lily smiles at her "I won't Ro, this isn't the first time I've done dark magic, I know the dangers of it but this is worth the risk... I can feel it, I'm doing a good thing here Ro even if I am using dark magic to do it"

She nods at Lily "alright" she put the spell in a box "everything you'll need to do this spell is in this box, I gathered it up so wouldn't have to go through the trouble of finding everything on the list"

LIly nods "Thank you Ro" the woman smiles "only for you Lil... you're like the daughter I never had"

Lily smiles "and you filled the mother figure spot that was missing in my life I mean I know I had my Grams but she was Grams not my mom"

"You need anything at all you don't hesitate to call me Lil and I'll do what I can to help as I always have"

Lily nods "you got it, Ro, I'll talk to you later then... and that works both ways you call me if you need anything" the redhead witch nods "of course Lil, now be careful"

Lily nods "of course Ro, I'm always careful" Lily walks back out to her car and puts the box inside her case of witch stuff and gets back into her car, and heads back to Mystic Falls with a look of determination in her eyes.

Time Skip

Once she passes the town limit she hears a swishing sound and glances beside her "Hey Finn" he nods at her "Hey Lily... where have you been? I dropped by your house and saw your note to Bonnie but it didn't say where you went"

She smiles at him "I had some business to take care of it came up last night so I went ahead and got it done so I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore"

Finn gives her a look "okay" not fully believing it because of the look in her eye that says she's on a mission so by now he knows that she isn't gonna drop something if she has her I'm on a mission look on.

Lily notices the look, she's getting from him and she smirks "don't worry about it everything is going to be just fine"

He smiles at her "alright" knowing that it's better not to argue with Lily Bennett because you will lose that argument.

She pulls up in front of her house grabs her case and walks in seeing her sister walking out of the kitchen with her note "Hey Bon sorry about that but I had some things to take care of and I didn't know if I'd be back before you came over so I left you a note"

Bonnie nods "thanks for the warning Lil" "figured it be best not to make you worry too much"

Bonnie nods toward the case in her sister's arms "what's with the case?" Lily brushes it off "it was a witch thing so I needed some supplies hence the case as to not seem so suspicious about it"

Bonnie's phone rings and she answers it, the call lasts about a minute then she looks at Lily "sorry that was Elena and I have to go" Lily nods "it's alright, your friend needs your help" Bonnie walks out.

Lily smirks "good she's gone..... Now I can actually get to work on the reason I left for a few hours anyway."

Finn looks at her "and what reason would that be?" she just smirks wider at him "you will see in just a little while" he gives her a look "should I be worried about this?" she shakes her head "no of course not"

She sits the case down "I just need to find one thing before I get started and it's in this house somewhere"

Lily walks up the stairs figuring what she needs is in the attic where most of their ancestor's things are. She gets up there and Finn appears behind her "why won't you just tell me what you're doing?"

She looks back at him "where is the fun in ruining a perfectly good surprise?"

Lily is digging through a box where she finds the talisman that she was looking for doing dark magic is easier when channeling a talisman and Lily knew that Grams had several of their ancestor's talismans she had Emily's until she destroyed it, she smirks finding one in a clear box labeled Ayana."Perfect" she puts the necklace on and exits the attic "now I can get down to business"

She walks back into the living room after making sure to lock the door to keep people from just walking in without a warning while she works. Lily opens the case and pulls out the box Rowena gave her and she sits it in the middle of the coffee table she sets the candles up first and she lights them all at once while Finn is standing in front of the coffee table watching her curiously.

Lily opens the box and lays the contents on the table.

***
So who is excited about the next chapter? I know I am. It happens Lily finally brings him back.