eight

Finn looked over at Lily as she got into her car "well you definitely fit right in with my siblings... I mean you didn't even blink when that guy was being tortured in front of you"

Lily laughs "well what can I say, it's a gift" Finn shakes his head with a laugh "of course it is Lil" she smirks pulling out of the school parking lot.

A few days later Henry shows up again "Li you have to help my brother" she looks at him "what's going on?" "They're going to kill him Li you have to hurry please help him" he gives her a pleading look and she nods "where is he?" "Elena's, they are still after that stupid cure and they think killing him will be enough to reveal the map."

Lily nods at him "come on then let's go save your brother and of course they do but little do they know I have the spell they need and I'm never going to give it to them so all this is really pointless"

He follows her out to her car and Lily hurries over to Elena's house and when she gets in the house she throws her arms out flinging everyone away from Kol before Jeremy has a chance to stake him.

Lily looks at him "get out of here" he smiled at the girl and flashes out.

Elena stands up looking at Lily "what did you do that for?"

Lily rolls her eyes "I'm trying to help you by keeping you from waking Silas, all of this is really pointless without the spell that wakes him up and trust me none of you are ever gonna get your hands on that"

Lily picks up the White Oak stake and walks out of the Gilbert house. Henry smiles at her "Thank you Li... Don't tell the others but Kol was always my favorite brother"

She laughs getting into her car "you're welcome Henry and of course, your secret is safe with me"

She holds the stake up "I should probably give this to Klaus shouldn't I?"

Henry laughs "Probably.... Or you could keep it and make sure it can't be used against my siblings anymore"

Lily smirks "that is a very good idea. I'll just hide it" Henry nods "thanks again Li" then he disappears again.

Lily gets home and looking at the stake and is thinking of places she could hide the It when she hears behind her "where did you get that from"

She turns around and sees Finn and smirks at him "well I stole it from Elena who was gonna use it to kill Kol so they could complete the hunters mark which is a map that leads to Silas and the cure"

Finn looks at her "and how did you know that?"

Lily smirks. "I have a source that told me what was going down and I got there in time to save him"

"and who or what is your source?"

Lily gives him a look 'sorry kid but I gotta give you up' "your brother I've been able to see him since I was a kid he was the first spirit that I saw ... And a few weeks ago was the first time I'd seen him since before I left Mystic Falls when I was 17 and earlier today he showed up and asked me to help Kol so I went over and I saved the day"

Finn looks at her for a moment in a bit of shock "Henrik? You've seen my baby brother?"

She nods "yeah since I was 11 then like I said I stopped seeing him when I left Mystic Falls and I call him Henry"

Finn smiles at her "I'm not surprised he was always closer to Kol he thinks it's was a secret but everyone knew Kol was his favorite but Niklaus was a close second"

Lily laughs "he said not to tell when he said that earlier"

Finn laughs as Lily grins "anyway back on topic I'm hiding the stake to keep it safe and so that it can't be used against your family anymore it was Henry's idea I was contemplating giving it to Klaus but then Henry was like 'why don't you keep it and hide it and it was a good idea so that's what I'm doing"

Finn smiles at her "you know... You seem to be one of the few people that even knowing my families history you still care about them"

Lily smiles back "well they're you're family and I know that somewhere it may be deep down but it's there I know that you care about your family and you can't do anything so I'm doing it for you and someday you'll thank me for it"

***
I love them so much ❤️.