Chapter 1

Hi peeps! I hope you it so far because I think this is going to be a great story! I don't own FT!

(Normal P.O.V)
Lucy went into the elevator and up to Mr. Dragneel's office. When she got there, she saw another desk with another white haired girl, but this time her hair was long.

She looked at Lucy and smiled. "Ms. Heartfilia, could you please wait here?" She pointed to the black leather seats. She nodded and sat down

(Lucy P.O.V)
Wow. This place looks wonderful...no amazing. Judging by the looks and designs of this building, I can tell that this guys is probably around late 30's early 40's, tanned skin, fit, and normal hair.

Then my thoughts were interrupted by the white haired woman coming towards me. "Mr. Dragneel will see you in a moment. Do you want me to take that heavy jacket of yours?" I smiled kindly.

"Yes please." I sighed in relief "Has anyone asked if you wanted a refreshment or snack?" I shook my head. The woman narrows her eyes at the short white-haired girl. I hope I didn't get her in trouble.

"Would you like anything to drink? Water, coffee, tea, smoothie, or even a juice?" I nodded "A water would be fine." She gave it to me and I thanked her.

She called me up "You can go in now miss." I nodded and headed in. I felt so nervous that I started tripping over my feet. I finally opened his door only to 've met with the hard cold floor. "Ouch..." I mumbled.

Suddenly, warm and strong arms wrapped around my waist, it was him! He helped me get up to my feet, I felt so embarrassed. "Are you alright? Come and take a seat." He said with both hands in his pocket with seriousness in his voice.

He was not what I had expected to be. Yes, he was both tanned and fit, but his hair was pink. More like salmon. I snapped out of my thoughts and sat down on the other side of his desk.

"M-my name is Lucy Heartfilia. I am filling in for Levy McGarden, is that alright?" He just nodded and took a seat the opposite side from me.

I took a glance of his office. After looking, I saw a big T.V. playing music. I listened to the words carefully and noticed that my favorite song was playing. Earned It by The Weekend.

Second time in a row, not that I'm complaining. I looked back at Mr. Dragneel and noticed that he was looking at me with his chin resting on his palm while the other hand was holding a glass of wine.

"Oh... I'm sorry Mr. Dragneel..... It's just that I am amazed by your office." He sat up straight and smiled widely. "Take all the time you need. Also thanks." I blushed slightly at this.

Why am I feeling this way around him? I just met the guy for gods sake! I cleared my throat and got out my questions and glasses. "I will be asking you questions and some are personal. You don't have to answer all of them if you don't want to."

He just looked at me and smiled softly. "No it's alright. I will answer anything you have in that notebook of yours." Then I started asking questions while recording and writing.

All this took about an hour long. "Thank you for your time Mr. Dragneel. I really appreciate it!" He stood up and gave me a grin.

Before I could leave he stopped me. "Wait!" I turned around and was shocked at what happened next.

Cliffhanger! I'm really tired and don't feel like typing! I don't own FT or Fifty Shades Of Grey! Bye-bye and goodnight!