Chapter 15

(Levy's P.O.V)
"Oh god. Oh god... OH MY GOD!" I yelled in my hands.

"I can't believe you let this happen." I heard Erza mutter under her breath. I looked at her, embarrassed.

"Actually. How did this happen?" She asked gesturing to the bunny outfit I was wearing. I blushed and hugged myself. "Well..." I mumbled.

*FLASHBACK*

After we arrived, Erza and I started walking around the place. "This looks nice." I commented.

Erza nodded and looked at everything. "There could be a few adjustments, but it's still decent." She replied.

I giggled. "Are you saying that because they don't have strawberry cake?" I asked.

"That's absurd!" She said. At first I thought she was denying it, but then said "The only strawberry flavored food they have is jello." She said clenching her fist. (A/N I can't stop laughing at this 😂😂😂 XD I keep thinking about the Author meme 😂 Who else? No one? Mkays.)

I shook my head. "Typical Erza-chan." I said.

After a moment of silence, Erza stopped walking. "There's a lot of people here." She said.

I looked at the most crowed area, the dance floor. There were also a few paparazzi and reporters here and there.

"Ms. Scarlet!" Someone yelled out. (Is that how you spell her last name? Sorry if it's wrong.) Erza turned and saw a man running towards her. She sighed and put a hand on her hip. "What is it now Hayden?"

The man, Hayden, panted a bit out of breath. "I- uh- Your presence is r-required ma'am!" He said standing up straight, putting his arm up in a solute.

"By who?" She asked raising a brow. "B-by Jellal and Gray Fullbuster ma'am!" He said.

At the mention of the names, I saw pink tinted on her cheeks. "Oh.. ok." She said fixing herself.

She turned to me and gave me a small smile. "I apologize Levy, I'll try to be back as soon as possible. You." She pointed to Hayden. "Watch her. Anything happens, I will murder you." She smiled sweetly then walked off.

Hayden let out a long breath, like he's been holding it in. "Uh hi!" He said turning around with his eyes closed. "W-what's your name?" He asked as he opened his eyes.

"Levy McGarden, nice to meet you." I said giving him a polite smile. He stared at me for a moment and I scratched my cheek, looking away. "So are you just going to stare or..?" I mumbled out.

"Ah! Gomen!" He said bowing. I sweat dropped and chuckled awkwardly. "How do you know Erza?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Well my brother works for her and he mentioned how she needed another assistant helper p-person." He said smiling. "So I decided to work for her as well."

I nodded. "How's it like working for her?" I asked. "Well.. it's kinda rough, b-but I don't mind!" He said as he waved his arms in front of him. "Please don't tell her!"

I laughed. "Don't worry, I won't say anything to her. You are fine." I said reassuringly.

He let out a breathe and hesitantly let out his arm. "C-come on, I think Ms. Scarlet would want me to show you around instead of making you stand here." He said smiling.

After a few minutes, we decided to sit down by the bar and chat.

"So what do yo-" before Hayden could finish another one of his jokes, a man and woman nearby started to freak out about something.

"-I don't know! Don't scream at me!" The man said waving his arms. "Well I wouldn't have to if THIS didn't happen!" The woman said crossing her arms.

"Claire, don't be so dramatic. I'm sure that......" I heard the man trail off.

Weird, I thought. "Anyways, what were you s-"

"You! Tiny girl!" The woman shouted. I blinked a few times. Are they talking to me?

I turned around and the two stood there. "Uhm.. are you-"

"Quick Gregory! Bring her!" She said.

The man, Gregory, gave me an apologetic smile and said "May you please come with us? We have a favor to ask." He said.

I tried to respond, but both Gregory and Claire continued rambling on and on.

"Ms. McGarden!" Hayden shouted. "I'll be back!" I said and waved him off while laughing nervously.

"Anyways, uh sir? What exactly do you need from me?" I asked confused.

"Well you see, one of our models Lisanna Strauss was supposed to be here, but she contacted us and said she will be running late. Thing is, we really needed her to try on this... outfit. Like, right now."

I nodded slowly. "Are you sure it'll fit me?" I asked. "Totally, she has no breasts so it's fine, no offense to you. I just like insulting that twit."

I gasped a bit.

~ XOXOXOXOXO ~

"See Claire? She looks marvelous in this!" Gregory said smiling happily. I, on the other hand, am NOT happy.

"WHAT KIND OF OUTFIT IS THIS?!" I shrieked. "A bunny outfit of course." Claire stated while rolling her eyes.

"Alright, our business here is done. Now you can take it off and hang it where is belongs. Or keep it, I could care less at the moment." Claire said still a bit angry about their model not being able to come on time.

I blushed as they walked out. "Well isn't this fantastic." I mumbled a bit flustered.

I looked at myself in the mirror getting even more flustered. "I can't believe I agreed to this." I said closing my eyes, calming myself down.

I let out a sigh and brought my hands up to the top of the suit, getting ready to take it off.

But then... I heard a camera click.

My eyes snapped open and I spun around quickly to see him. Gajeel Redfox.

He smirked and laughed. "I doubt your parents wouldn't like to see their baby girl wearing such a scandalous outfit." He snickered.

I stood there frozen. Then I screamed, even more embarrassed.

QUESTIONS:

1. How do you guys feel about this chapter? ( ͡°     ͜ʖ   ͡° )

2. Are you guys on break? If so, for how long? (3 weeks)

3. What are you doing for Christmas? (I'm staying home with my family, nothing special :P)