Chapter 8

A/N: This chapter might be short. I don't know yet, but we will see when it's updated. Also sorry for barelt updating any of my stories, I have just been busy a lot ;-;

(Lucy P.O.V)
I was at a meeting at my school. I was paying close attention, until I started zoning out.

I couldn't think straight. Not with him in my mind. I let out a soft sigh and bit my lip.

Have I said it was always a habit of mine? Well if I did, I'm going to say it again.

Time flew by and the meeting ended. While putting my bags in the trunk, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around and came face to face, more like a chest, with none other than Gray Fullbuster.

I looked up at him, his smile hypnotizeing me. It was like I was in a trance that I couldn't break.

"Hello Lucy." His deep (Well not literally, but you know what I mean) voice said. I smiled "Hey there." I said giving a small stupid wave.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked clearing my throat and tucking a strand of blonde hair behind my ear.

"I was just taking a stroll and saw you so then I decided to say a quick hi." He said ruffling my hair.

"So, how are you Lucille?" He asked closing my trunk that I had left open. "I'm fantastic." I said bowing.

"And you? My good sir." I said in an accent. He bowed slightly with one arm behind his back and the other across his stomach.

"I've been doing ever so well since I saw you again, my dear." He played along and I laughed.

Good. He is the same old Gray. I thought to myself happily. I'm also glad that he didn't forget the times we played castle, it was fun.

"Oh, Gray." I giggled. "You didn't change one bit." I said looking at him. "Neither have you Ms. Heartfilia."

"Gray, I was wo-"

*Ring*

*Ring*

An idiot is attempting to call you.

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Crap..." I went through my purse to get my phone.

*Ring*

An idio-

I coughed nervously and answered my phone. "Hello?"

"Lucy." I heard a voice say, a voice I wasn't expecting at all. "M-mr. Dragneel." I stuttered.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Gray sigh and run a hand through his dark hair. "I wasn't expecting a call from you." I said a bit surprised.

"We have each other's phone number. I also told you that I would be calling soon." I nodded to myself.

"Alright...." I trailed off when I didn't see Gray next to me. "C-can you hold on just a moment?"

I asked, but didn't wait for a reply and put the phone on my shoulder.

My eyes scanned around the parking lot, hoping to see my childhood friend. "That's weird. Why would he leave without saying goodbye?" I mumbled.

I pressed the phone back up to my ear. "Sorry for the delay." I muttered and went inside my car, closing the door.

"So, why exactly did you call me?" I asked, utter confusion in my voice.

"I wanted to know if you were alright. It's been a while and I also noticed your friend came in instead of you."

I felt my face get a bit warm. "Well, Levy was originally supposed to interview you. I only filled in for her since she was sick." I explained.

"I know, but...." He mumbled something under his breath that I didn't catch, but I let it go. (A/N: Please.....don't ._. I'm not going to say it because I have a feeling that if I do, you guys WILL do IT!)

My eyes went to the digital clock that was in the car and I cursed under my breath.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go. Talk to you later." I heard a 'Wait' but by then I had already pressed the End Call button.

I sighed and turned on the car. "Life is so difficult." I muttered.

♡♡♡♡♡

(Normal P.O.V)
After the interview was over, Levy started heading towards the elevator. She pressed the down button and stood there patiently.

While waiting, she started playing with her short blue hair. "Why hello there, I wasn't expecting you to be here." Levy turned around to the owner of the voice and smiled.

"I should be asking you that Erza-chan." The red-head gave her a small polite smile.

"I'm glad your doing well Levy. Last I saw you, you were still a bit sick." Levy chuckled and nodded.

She was about to saysomething until the door of the elevator opened. They faced it and saw two men in there.

One had black hair with piercings on his face and the other had blue hair with a red tattoo over his right eye.

"This should be interesting." Erza muttered to herself.

Hmmmmm....over 830 words...not bad right? Well again I'm sorry ;^; I also decide on something. I want to be able to interact with my fellow peeps and get to know them. So I decided to ask a bunch of useless questions.

You don't HAVE to comment on it, but I'll also put my answer for that question so you guys can know about me *Clears throat*

1. What do you want this Christmas? (I want Cds, band shirts, and gift cards.)

2. What is your favorite story on Wattpad? (I have a lot, but my favorite right now is Killer Protector/Cruel & Blue by EternalLaughter)

3. What were you for Halloween? (Three things. Me, myself, and I.)

Bai and see you guys on the next chapter.