Chapter 18

Yooooooo ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ) Surprise Surprise

So, uh, Happy New Year's! :D Omg I haven't updated since last year 
( ͡°     ͜ʖ   ͡° )

Ba dum tsssss

(Lucy's P.O.V)
Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.

"Oh, hello Mr. Dragneel." I said through a forced smile. God if I could, I would've cussed him out or ignore him entirely, but I didn't want to make a scene in front of this girl.

"It is so nice to see you." I lied and turned towards the girl that was with him. She raised an eyebrow and cocked her head to the side.

"Well hello there. My name is Lucy, and you?" I asked stretching my hand out.

She glanced at my hand and shook it slowly. "London Glen..?" She said, well more like questioned. "You don't know me?" She asked.

I raised my own eyebrow. "Am I supposed to?" I asked her. Her eyes widen a bit and she stood silent for a second.

"No, it's fine." She said as she cleared her throat. "So how do you know Natsu?" She said scooting closer to him.

I felt a bit irritated. "I interviewed him for my friend." I said motioning my head towards Levy. "She's been sick for most of the interviews."

London made an 'o' shape with her mouth and nodded. "May I ask why? Why you have been interviewing him?" She said.

"It was an assignment." Levy said. "Well more like a huge pain in the ass project for my stupid class." She added while laughing a bit.

"Ah, I see." London said smiling a bit. Though in my opinion, it looked kind of forced. "Well it was nice chatting with you girls, but Natsu-kun~.." she purred out "And I are going to go out and have dinner. I am starvingggg. Let's go dear." She said latching onto his arm and tried dragging him away.

"Wait London, may I speak with Ms. Heartfilia for a moment?" Natsu asked. uGHHHH THAT PINK HAIRED IDIOT.

"Heartfilia?" London said scrunching up her nose. "As in like Jude Heartfilia? She's a Heartfilia?" She sneered out.

OK she needs to shut her no-lipped mouth. "Yes honey. Heartfilia. Don't wear it out." I growled out. Her eyes widen then she glared at me.

"Ugh, Natsu. Why would you ever have interaction with one of them?" She muttered out as she looked at her stupid nails.

Before I could speak, Levy did the pleasure of doing so. "Excuse me ma'am." She started off sweetly. "I don't know who you think you are, but no body talks crap about my best friend. That's my job so go suck a ti-" I covered her mouth, only to have it removed right away.

"SECOND of all! I don't really think you should be saying her name like that. We all know what London Glen is known, a.k.a famous, for." After she finished talking, the browned haired girl gasped and her eyes were wider than before.

"Yeah that's what I thought. Bye!" Levy snapped and grabbed my hand. "Y-you! You guys are so lesbian for each other!" She yelled out at to which I snorted in response because she couldn't even come up with a comeback.

"Hell yeah we are you homophobic bitch!" Levy said as she reached up and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Screw you!" She said flipping her off.

I laughed and wiped away fake tears. "Oh my god Levy-Chan!" I said patting her back. By the time we both calmed down, we were already in the car.

"Is she really homophobic?" I asked. "Yeah." She said pulling out of the parking space we were in. "But only because of this guy she dated. Turned out he was gay and she became a huge mess. It really messed with her."

"Oh, now I feel kind of bad." I said. "Well you really shouldn't. She's done some really gnarly stuff over that past few years and months." She said going on the highway.

"Really? Like what?" I questioned. I'm curious as to what she's done now.

"Oh boiii, we will talk about it when we get home." She said as she turned on the radio. Kali Uchis started playing and that's when Levy and I started singing out loud.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Woahhhh.." I mumbled out. Levy nodded her head. "Yep, I know." She said as she gave me a cup of hot chocolate.

I stared down at the drink, trying to process what Levy just told. "Woah."

She giggled and pulled out a chair. "Mhm, really gnarly huh?"

I nodded and sipped my drink. As I did that, I heard a ding come from my computer. "Levy-Chan? Can you bring my laptop please?" I asked. "Sure."

When I checked it I got an email.

An email from Natsu...

808 words

Questions:

1. Do you speak any other languages? (Ye boi I can speak Spanish, except I can't really write it ;-; )

2. Why did you get Wattpad? (To read a Teen Titans fan fic :P )

3. What is your least favorite/hated anime? (Pokemon, if that counts as an anime. Can't stand it omfg.)

Well goodnight/morning. I promise the next chapter will be better and interesting.