Chapter 17

I AM SO SORRY, I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED IT YESTERDAY NIGHT, BUT IT DIDN'T! I WAS LIKE "I guess people didn't comment because they hated this chapter??"

AND WHEN I REALIZED IT I WAS LIKE "OH SH*T" AND I JUST... Sorry

Also, please pretend the girl in the photo has brown hair and silver eyes. Enjoy ^~^

(??????'s P.O.V)
"Ms. Glen! Ms. Glen! Look over here!"

"OHMAGAWD SHE'S HERE!!!"

"Marry me!!"

"Damn, she BLESSES MY LIFE AHHHHHG!!!!!"

I laughed to myself as I heard what has been said. "Ms. Glen, your limousine is right this way." A man said as he lead me towards the vehicle.

After getting inside and putting my luggage away the driver asked, "Where to ma'am?"

"Mr. Dragneel's building." I said flashing him a small smile. "Alrighty! We'll be there in about 30 minutes miss."

(Normal P.O.V)
"Hey Lu-chan? You alright?" Levy asked as she cut some potatoes. "No. You're killing my kind." She mumbled as she stared blankly, her chin on the counter.

Levy rolled her eyes and started cutting other vegetables. "You've been quiet lately. What's the matter?" She asked again, trying to get something out from her friend.

"Yeah, I'm just tired and stuff." She said stretching. "Hmm. Mkays." She said turning around towards the stove.

Then, Lucy's phone started buzzing, but she ignored it. After it ringing again 2 more times, Levy got irritated and turned towards Lucy. "You gonna answer that?"

The blonde shook her head. "I don't feel like wasting my time with someone that has no importance to me." She replied.

"Well at least turn off the vibration Lu-chan." She said as she went back to cooking.

"Hey, Levy-Chan? Want to go out and do something today? I don't want to stay inside today." Lucy said grabbing a drink from the fridge.

"Sure. Where do you want to go?" The blue haired girl asked. "How about the mall?" Lucy said leaning against the wall.

"Sure, let's just wait for the soup to finish and eat it. Then we'll leave. I'm starving." She said and she stared at the pot.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"I'm so glad there is barely any people here." Lucy said as she stepped on to the escalators. "So where do you want to go to first?" She asked her friend.

"How about Bath and Body Works?" Levy replied. Lucy nodded and the two started walking to where the store was.

After a while of smelling different things they decided to get 3 candles, 2 lotions, a hand sanitizer, and perfume.

While standing in line, Levy hummed while moving her head side to side (A/N ( ͡°     ͜ʖ   ͡° ) *whispers* Nicki Minajjjjj ) while Lucy looked around.

As she did, she noticed a guy with pink hair.

Pink hair.

Pink hair..

Lucy quickly put her hand over her hand and ducked. "No,  it's probably not even him." She said quietly to herself. "Of course it is! Who the hell else had pink freaking hair?"

She popped her head up a bit to see if he was still there, and fortunately he wasn't. She sighed and stood up straight.

After paying, Lucy hesitated to leave the shop. "Lu-chan, come on! I know you love the store, but you have to let it be."

The blonde bit her lip and walked out slowly. "Now come on, let's go to GameStop and buy Batman Arkham City." Levy said trying to convince her friend.

"Ok ok." She finally said and followed Levy to the store.

' I doubt Natsu would be there. He's not a fun person.' Lucy thought to herself.

After buying the game, they decided to head up to the third floor and eat Panda Express. As they made it to the second floor, Lucy stopped in her tracks.

"Oh Natsu! Thank you, you shouldn't have!" A small girl said hugging the man. She had brown pixie cut hair, silver eyes, and looked to be 5'1.

She also had a few bags. Each were from Forever 21, Macy's, Chanel, and Claire's.

"It's fine London, it's the least I can do for all the favors you did for me." Natsu replied with a slight grin.

Lucy finally snapped back to reality. "Levy-Chan, whatever you do, please keep on walking and do it quickly. I'll explain in a few minutes." She said trying as fast as she can to get away from the two.

Unfortunately, Lucy wasn't quite successful. "Lucy..?"

It was a Total of 740 words :D I hope that's good enough

Questions

1. Do you have a pet? If you do, tell me what kind(s). (I have a black and slightly brown dogge named Onyx)

2. What do you want to be when you're older? (Well, I really want to be a designer, but if that for some reason doesn't work out I'll be an author.)

3. Are you ready for New Year's? (Ahahaha no not really.)

EXTRA

Omg remember when I asked this one?

4. Do you have anyone to kiss for New Year's? (Well not physically ;-; it can only happen virtually, unfortunately. And idk if he'll talk to me :D :') oh well, I have Hershey's. And my dogge)