Chapter 13

*looks at date* Hmmm.

(Normal P.O.V).
Today was Saturday, and our favorite blue haired girl was bugging the actual crap out of our beloved blonde.

"Levy. For the last effin time.." Lucy growled. "LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M NOT GOING TO THAT DAMN PARTY!" She yelled.

Levy rolled her eyes and said, "Correction, a charity even-" Lucy cut her off. "Idgaf."

It was silent for a few seconds.

"Did you really say, idgaf?" She asked raising one of her eyebrows. "Who the hell says, i-d-g-a-f." She spelled out slowly.

"I do, Levy-chan. I do." The blonde stated as a matter of fact. Levy face palmed. "That doesn't matter right now. You're going to the party and I don't care what you say. If I have to drug you and tie you up, then so be it."

Lucy looked at her surprised. ".....I told Erza short people are vicious." Levy gasped and looked at her. "How dare you!" She screeched. "I am most definitely not short nor am I vicious!"

Lucy snorted. "Yes, Levy. Yes you are most definitely short and that threat you made, kind of made you  sound quite vicious." She teased as her friend glared at her.

"You know what, Lu-chan?" Lucy smirked a bit. "What, Levy-chan?" She asked.

Before she could speak, Lucy added "Please watch your profanity, if that's going to happen. There are some young ears out there." She winked and walked to the kitchen.

Levy huffed and sat on a stool, watching her friend look for food like a scavenger. "Have you eaten at all today?" She asked as Lucy grabbed a big of chips. "Nope. I woke up late, took a shower, washed the car, went grocery shopping, and cleaned my room." She said opening the bag.

"So when you went shopping, you didn't bother to eat anything? You just went straight to your room?" Levy asked confused.

"I wanted to clean it before I got discouraged." Lucy said shrugging. "Lu-chan... You didn't even finish cleaning your room." She mumbled. Lucy looked at her. ".......I didn't?" The blonde blinked.

"Oh well, Ill finish when I'm done eating." She said eating the junk.

"You do know that Hot Cheetos is made out of card board and it is not good for you." Levy stated. "You do know I don't care, right?" Lucy replied.

Levy rolled her eyes. "So if that had urine or something in there, you would still eat it?" She asked disgusted. "Yeah, pretty much." Lucy shrugged. "Your gross." She muttered.

"You are." Lucy shot back. "Whatever." She sighed and went to the fridge to make breakfast for both her and friend.

"Lucy?" Levy called out as she got a pan out. "Hm?"

"Can we please go to the event?" She asked glancing at her. Lucy just ate her chips and stared at her.

"Why though?" She asked. Levy walked up to her and said, "Because I said so." Then grabbed her bag and put in in a cabinet. "Erza will be coming with us."

Lucy rolled her eyes. "I might as well since there is no way out of it." She grumbled.

Levy smiled. "I'm glad you finally realised it." She clasped her hands together. "Ok! So in about an hour we will start getting ready. The event starts at 8:30 pm."

Lucy looked at the clock "It is 7:30." She thought to herself. "Lu-chan, I'm going to go run some errands and then go pick up Erza. I'll be back soon." She said and left their apartment.

(Lucy P.O.V)
I looked at myself in the mirror and scanned everything. My red dress seemed to look good. I applied light make up and I had my hair down.

Levy had picked up Erza and we all decided to get ready here. They were in the living room waiting for me to be done.

I sighed and leaned against the wall. I really wasn't looking forward to this party thing.

I had a bad feeling about it. Something is telling me to just stay home.

"Lucy? Are you ready?" I heard Erza ask through my door. "Yeah, I'm coming!" I replied and quickly put on my shoes.

When I walked into the living room Levy and Erza were talking. "Oh Lucy! You look amazing!" Levy gushed and I chuckled.

Erza smiled at me. "Are you ready to go, Lucy?" She asked opening the door as I nodded.

We walked out to the car and got inside. "I'm glad you were able to come with us, Erza." Levy said buckling her seat belt.

"Of course, it sounds like it will be good." She said as she started the car.

Levy smiled and turned the volume up for the radio. Knee Socks by Arctic Monkeys was playing and I started to sing along to it softly.

The drive was about 15 minutes. When we got there, we saw people walking in. There was a few reporters here and there, too.

"Come on Lu-chan!" Levy said dragging me. I heard Erza chuckle from behind. When we went inside I gasped a bit.

It was absolutely stunning in here. The air smelled of something light and sweet. "Lucy?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and my eyes widen a bit.

Questions:

1. Who are your top 6 favorite Youtubers? (Domics, Markiplier, Onision, Dashie, Superwoman, and TheGabbieShow)

2. What are your 4 favorite video games? (Assassins Creed, Halo, Guitar Hero, and Black Ops)

3. If you have written stories, which one are you more proud of? If you writing a new story can you tell me about it? (I am more proud of this book and I am writing a bunch of new stories, but I'm focusing on 2. One is based off of a role play I did and the second one is one of those bf scenarios for one of my friends.)

Byyyeee