Chapter 2

Hi peeps! I'm really glad that most of you added and liked this and my other stories. I will try to update often, it's just that since the school year is almost over stuff is getting crazy! Please enjoy and I don't own FT!

(Normal P.O.V)
"Wait!" Lucy turned around and what he did shocked her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He grinned and walked towards her. He leaned in and she was pressed against the chair. Then he stopped an inch from her face.

"Mr. Dragneel?" She squeaked. He got something from his pocket and put it in her hand. "At 8:00, I need you to be ready. Dress in something....casual."

She raised an eyebrow. "For what?" He leaned away. "I have this meeting to attend to and I want you there. Maybe you can use this information for your report."

She nodded and left. She felt weird inside and out. She went inside the elevator and pressed the button.

Before it closed, she looked up and saw him looking at her.

(Lucy P.O.V)
I looked at the card he gave me. When the door opened, I had immediately left. "Damn you Levy. You owe me big time..." I mumbled.

I came home and went to Levy's room. I tried so hard not to slam the stuff in front of her face. I gently put them next to her so I won't wake her up.

I left and got ready. I put on a red shirt, blue jeans, and red heels. I got my purse, wrote a note for Levy, and went outside.

I had brought my jacket and beanie just in case it got cold later. (*cough* Media *cough*)

I went to the location of the meeting and went to the front desk. "Hello? I'm here for the meeting that is taking place." The woman turned around and the look she gave me scared me.

She had black hair, brown menacing eyes, and make up. I looked at her desk and her name was Minerva.

I gulped because of her glare. "Why are you here?" Did she literally not here me? I sighed "I am here for the meeting that is taking place!" She just glared.

"Name" I gave her my name and I quickly went upstairs. When I got there, I only saw a few people getting ready. I looked around and saw Natsu looking outside the window.

I went closer and tapped on his shoulder. "Mr. Dragneel?" He turned around and smiled.

"Good. I thought you wouldn't come." I just stared at him confused. "Of course I am. This is a big opportunity I'm not willing to miss!" I said happily.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Come on, let's sit down." I nodded and sat next to him.

(Normal P.O.V)
"What is this meeting about?" Lucy asked Natsu. "It's about some charity ball. They want a way to raise enough money for charity and use the rest for business use."

She nodded and wrote that down. "Who's the one holding this meeting?" She asked not looking away from her notepad.

"Sting Eucliffe, Sabertooth's manager/founder." She just nodded.

A few minutes had passed and the meeting started. "Who are the rest of these people?" She asked quietly. He leaned closer so she can hear.

"The one with the raven colored hair..." He pointed across from them "Is Gray Fullbuster. He runs the '#1' magazine company."

Then he pointed to a man with piercings. "Gajeel Redfox, owns #1 Music company/studio." Then he pointed to a blue and a orange haired man.

"Loke owns Magnolia's top observatory. Then Jellal Fernandez owns-" Lucy cut him off.

"Let me guess, he owns a #1 company too?" He just smirked. "Nope! He owns the #3 enterprise in the world." She rolled her eyes.

"Who's #1 and #2?" His smile faded a little. "I'm #2." Lucy dropped her pen. "W-what? I thought you were #1!" He put his arm around her chair.

"Thanks. Sadly I am not, Heartfilia Enterprise is." Lucy choked slightly on her drink. "Crap..." she muttered, not aware that Natsu heard.

Well today is not my day! This is the second time I update and they are both bad!

Anyways, tell me what you think!