Chapter 9

(Levy P.O.V)
I leaned against the wall and looked up at the ceiling. The only sounds that could be heard were the voices of the two men and the elevator noises.

"So, Levy. How is everyone? I'm too busy working and I don't really have much time to relax with all of you." I heard Erza ask. I faced her and smiled.

"Well..Lu-chan is going through a little something, but other than that she's fine." I said.

"Juvia is currently working on a new song with Wendy." Erza raised one of her brows slighty.

"Wendy? Why?" She asked. "Juvia is stressing. She doesn't have any ideas, so she's been asking everyone for help." I explained

"Everyone would give her something and she would start yelling things like "No! That's not good enough!" Or "Do you know how gay that sounds?! Are you a child?!"

Erza chuckled. "Wendy is still a child. Has she not reali-" I shook my head. "Try telling her that." I said blowing a strand of blue hair away.

A ding sound was heard and the door to the elevator opened. (A/N Darth Vader's wife was just mentioned! Ella-vader XD Get it? E-elevator-....nvm I'll stop now)

I stood up straight and walked out. "Bye Erza!" I waved then she smiled and nodded.

I fixed my handbag that was on my shoulder and walked out with my things in my arms.

I walked towards the trunk and opened it. I was about to put my stuff inside, but I was suddenly pushed out towards the street.

I gasped in surprise and I landed on my knees. Everything was spread out around me and I cursed slightly under my breath.

I looked down both streets and luckily there were no cars in sight. I quickly grabbed what was in front of me and held them securely in my arms.

"I think that's it..." I murmured and looked at my arms. I was about to get up, but my eyes landed on my Apple Tablet.

I quickly stood up and threw all my supplies in my trunk. I turned on my heels and ran to it quickly.

I bent down and grabbed it. "I hope nothing happened to it." I said flipping it around to check for any damages.

Then, the tires of a car could be heard. I looked up and saw a black car driving fast, towards my direction!

My eyes widen and my heart was pounding against my chest. I couldn't do anything, but sit there frozen.

It was coming closer and all I could do was squeeze my eyes shut tightly.

I heard the tires screech and I flinched. I knew I was a goner. I swallowed hard and just waited for the impact.

♡♡♡♡♡

A few seconds passed and there was still no car crushing my body.

I opened my eyes opened slowly and I saw the car literally 1 inch away from my face.

The door open and then slammed shut. I heard footsteps then saw black shoes.

They stopped right in front of me and I looked up slowly.

Then my breath hitched and my eyes widen. Right in front of me was the one and only......

Gajeel Redfox!

He had a frown on his face and I gulped. He was looking at me through his dark shades, which made me nervous.

"Are you ok?" He spoke with a slightly soft voice. I pressed my lips together tightly and nodded.

He let out a sigh. "Good." He muttered. "We wouldn't want a little kid's body spread all around the street."

I gasped and looked up at him. "I'm not little kid!" I screamed and glared at him.

He clicked his tongue. "Your right. You aren't a little kid." I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Thank yo-" He cut me off. "Your a shrimp." My jaw dropped and I stood there looking at him with a shocked expression.

He noticed my look and smirked. Gajeel walked next to me and put his hand on top of my head.

My cheeks grew warm and I looked up at him. He was about to speak, but suddenly someone honked.

Gajeel looked up and removed his hand. "I gotta go. Bye shrimp, make sure you don't go on the street without adult supervision. It ain't safe."

He said before getting back in the car and driving away.

I blinked and held the ends of my skirt tightly. "I'M NOT A SHRIMP! I DON'T NEED ADULT SUPERVISION BECAUSE I AM AN ADULT!" I screeched which caught the attention of many people.

I ignored him and stomped inside my car. "Stupid Gajeel." I muttered and started driving home.

Questions~

1. What are you doing for New Year's? (I honestly don't know.)

2. What are the questions you are most asked? (Two, if I dye my hair and if I have a boyfriend.)

3. Do you have someone to kiss for New Year's? (HAHAHA HAHAHA!!!! OF COURSE!!!!.....................I don't...)