CHAPTER 22: Meeting the mother-in-law

Chapter 22: Meeting the mother-in-law

"Show me how much you want my lips than any of your women"

I couldn't take her teasing anymore. With no hesitation of what the consequences, I slammed my lips to her. As our lips touches, I felt millions of butterflies turning into crocodiles inside my tummy. Damn! I started moving lips. So soft. Hmm.

I bit her lower lip and move my tongue inside her mouth. I kiss her passionately. I let my body fall on hers to feel her warmth and soft body.

" Uhmm.." she moaned as I sucked her tongue. Ang sarap pakinggan ng ungol niya. Damn it!

Naglakbay ang kamay ko sa bewang niya and hold her sides tighten making her body arched sexily. I kiss her hard then passionate again just to tease her. Her lips is so soft and delicate. Tumaas ang kamay niya mula sa batok ko paakyat sa ulo ko and grasp my hair in pleasure as I suck and nip her tongue again.

Oh god! That's hot!

" Do it again, Daivynn..." I said between our kisses. " Grip my hair, rougher. "

My lips traveled to her jaw kaya napahigpit ang kapit niya sa buhok ko. God! I'm so turn on. My lips traces her jaw down to her neck. She groaned when I lick her neck and suck it. I search for her weakest spot and when I found it, I bit, suck and lick it really hard, leaving her a brand new hickey.

" Jessahh..ohh!" She moan as my hand on her waist travel to her thighs and rub it seductively while sucking her neck down to her collarbone.

" Fvck!" She cursed as I bit her breastbone and suck it. Tumaas ulit ang halik ko sa leeg niya and leave another hickeys. I lick her jaw making her look up to give me full access. I sucked her there again. Alam kong mapupuno nang marka ang leeg niya and I don't care. She wants me to show to her how much I want her, so be it.

I claimed her lips again. Saglit na binibitawan ko lang para makahinga kaming dalawa. I can't let go of her lips. Ang sarap at lambot kasi.

Naglilikot narin ang kamay ko sa hita niya. Tumaas ang satin dress niya kaya malaya kong nahahawakan ang hita niya. I rub and draw circles on her thigh making her groan and arch. Fvck! She's so hot.

I want more....I fvking want more but I need to stop hangga't kaya ko pa. She's still under the tolerance of alcohol. Mabilis na lumayo ako sakanya at tumayo mula sa kama. Fvck! I'm turn on but I can't take her with this condition.

" Matulog kana, Daivynn." I said and kiss her forehead bago mabilis na tumakbo palabas ng kwarto niya. Pagdating ko sa kwarto ko ay napasabunot ako sa sobrang inis..

I'm fvcking sexually frustrated!

Dumeretcho ako sa comfort room because I need to take a shower at ng mawala ang init ng katawan ko.

And to tell you...I had a nightmare.

Kinabukasan ay maaga akong nagising to prepare her foods and medicines dahil baka may hungover siya. My face heated up as I recall what happened yesterday's night. Mabuti nalang linggo ngayon kaya walang pasok at okay lang na malelate siya ng gising. Matutulog nalang ako mamayang tanghali since hindi ako masyadong nakatulog kagabi dahil mainit na tagpo naming dalawa ni Daivynn.

Nasa kusina ako at umiinom ng ice Americano na binili ko pa sa coffee shop ko kanina. Bumili rin ako para kay Daivynn, in case na gusto niya lang. Kailangan ko rin kasing icheck personally ang coffee shop ko. Ang tagal ko nang hindi nakabisita doon. Next next week is our preliminary exams dahil tapos narin ang school fair. Speaking of school fair ay nanalo ako ng gold medal sa Archery and Cassy got the silver. Dikit lang naman ang scores namin. 1 point lang lamang ko. And she's not bitter about it, instead she's thrilled daw dahil may nakatalo sakanya. Over all champion ang PublicAd at 1st runner naman ang department namin.