Karam

As Harsh went back inside, he saw Mahima and Anand both walking down the staircase with suitcases in their hands. Akshu tried getting up from the couch to speak with them, but Abhi stopped her, grabbing her arm and pulling her back. He sternly shook his head, and she knew not to fight him on this...he would not let her say a single word. 

"Tum log abhi bhi thodi sharam karlo..." Anand said through his teeth, holding his wife's hand. 

"Sharam agar apki patni ko aati na bhai saab toh aaj yeh sab nahi ho raha hota", Harsh responded immediately. 

"Harsh mujhe tum se yeh umeed toh bilkul bhi nahi thi", Mahima snapped back, shocked by how much he had changed overnight. 

Harsh ignored her comment, instead breaking the news that left everyone speechless..."Bhai saab aap inko bata dena ki hospital ne inko nikaal diya hai...aaj subha hi vote huya tha...aur board ab nahi chatha ki yeh waha yahen..." 

"Harsh, what the hell are you talking about?", Mahima screamed, dropping her bags from her hand. 

"Harsh, what nonsense is this?!", Anand added. 

Abhi got up from the couch and walked towards his aunt and uncle. "Sab ke karam hote hain..." 

"ABHIMANIYU...thodi si toh tameez dikhao...", Anand yelled. 

"Mere bete se avaaz neeche rakh ke baat karo..." Harsh responded aggressively. 

"Yeh sab mein baad mein dekh loongi...chalo Anand", Mahima said, picking up her bags and tugging on her husband's arm. But before reaching the door, she looked at Akshara and said, "Khush ho jao... ab yeh pura ghar tumhara hai....karo ash jitna kar sakti...." 

"BAS.", Abhi roared, standing in front of his wife, unwilling to let this woman so much as glance at her with her evil eye. 

Mahima and Anand continued towards the door as Akshu stared at them in regret, blaming herself for everything that was happening. As she watched them leave, she folded her hands in front of her and fell to the ground crying, "sorry....I'm so sorry....please....I'm sorry..." she sobbed, unable to hold back her emotions. 

Abhi sat down beside her and wiped her tears, telling her to stop apologizing, that she had saved him and saved this house...that she had nothing to be sorry for...that from here on out, everything would fall into place...that this was the beginning of their new life. Harsh and Manjari stood reassuringly behind him, looking at Akshu will all of the awe and admiration in the entire world....