1.

Today I'm presenting you a love story by @StillWithYouJikook about forgiving and second chances. @StillWithYouJikook loves writing romance with a twist of comedy and angst as well as poetry. She's a dedicate Wattpad writer, posting books for a year now. During the workshop she has been an ace, completing her story the first and coming up with the idea to make this book a birthday wish for Jungkook. Thank you for your hard work, it has been pleasure to work with you 💜

Chapter 1

After spending years in London Jimin was now on his way back to Seoul, wondering if he will adapt to this home country's culture again. He sighed while he was waiting for someone to pick him from Incheon airport, but it was just his father's driver stopping by the terminal some minutes later. Jimin frowned, couldn't his family make that little effort to come personally?

"Where is father?" He asked the man with a bored expression, while the driver informed him about his father's busy schedule.

Jimin ignored that rant lazily getting on the backseat of the car and putting the earphones on to still the anger with some music. He glanced through the window once again wondering if anything in the city has really changed.

"We are here," just two hours of a drive later the chauffeur stopped the car in front of the mansion belonging to his parents, opening the door for Jimin.

"You don't have to do this Mr. Benn," Jimin sighed, but he knew exactly, there was no turning back now, so no matter how unwilling he was, he entered the mansion.

The interior was exactly the same, as the villa's he was housing in abroad and he knew his father has made this for him to feel more at home.

Jimin soon entered his bedroom and rolled his eyes when he found that the whole mansion really resembled his old house.

To refresh after the long flight he took a shower, but sensed a maid was awaiting to enter.

"Come in," he said putting the bathrobbe over his pajamas. She came in and handed him some coffee and an university Boucher.

"What is this for?" Jimin turned the paper to see some pictues of smiling groups of students.

"Mr. Park had asked you to pick the right university," the maid told him.

Jimin couldn't believe his father doesn't even have time to tell this information in person. He decided to call his father, but as usual there was no answer.

"I'll check this," muttered Jimin pointing at the papers, pretending to be ok, but when he sat down to leaf through the brocher his heart ached in pain.

"Seoul University?" He muttered thinking of finishing his degree there.

💜