Switch Condos 4

Chapter 4

"Huummm... dunno if I can do this..." Jungkook complained leaving the condominium to the swimming pool area, covering his face from the Sun.

"Why?" Namjoon smiled, carrying a beach towel, an ipad and a book, in his hands.

"Too much Sun... ahhh..." He complained, making a drama for the heat.

"Are you a vamp? Enjoy. We've stayed too closed indoors. It's just for a while, and then we're goin for lunch." Laughed the dark blonde, so Jungkook followed him by dragging his feet.

***

"Hyung... Hyung! Oh my Gods...! I can't be here...! No! " Jimin bothered the oldest, shaking his arm.

"What? Why?" Questioned the Hoseok. He looked to the blonde, stirring on his seat and followed his eyes. "Oh...! He's here... And came accompanied today..." Jimin looked back at the oldest.

"What? You know who they are?" The blonde questioned, pointing at the duo walking towards them.

"Eh? Well... Kinda... Why? The tall blonde usually comes by in the morning..." Hoseok said, passing fingers cutely through his hair tugging it behind the ear as if brushing off some hair from his eyes. Jimin looked struck with that action.

"Yah... What are you doing? That gesture...? I never saw you doing that!"

"How so?! What do you mean? Just sit straight! They're coming here. Act natural!" Ordered Hoseok in whisper with a nervous smile while looking at the duo approaching their lounge chairs. "Hi... Good morning!" Hoseok greeted with a little wave of his hand and with his adorable heart smile. Jimin bit his lips, sitting by the lounge chair of his friend and looking down shyly.

"Good morning. Is there a problem if we stay with these ones?" Namjoon asked with a dimple smile.

"No, no, no! Not at all. Be my guest." Invited Hoseok.

"You brought a friend today too...?" Namjoon kept the conversation going.

"Yeah, you too... haha..." The Hoseok laughed nervously.

"Yeah. ahm. Sorry, we haven't introduced ourselves before. I'm Namjoon. My friend is Jungkook." Introduced the tallest, still carrying his stuff while Jungkook had already chosen one lounge chair behind him.

"Oh, hi. I am Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi. this is Chim... ahm, Jimin." He introduced looking at the blonde by his side on the lounge chair. The two on their feet made a courtesy bow with their heads, and the ones sitting copied them.

"We are going for a swim. Do you also want or...?" Namjoon pointed with his head to the swimming pool, before stripping off his sleeveless shirt. Jungkook mimicked, even if the Sun was still strong for him. Much as Hoseok as Jimin weren't able to breathe and the blonde was discretely grabbing Hoseok's arm.

"N-no... we... s-stay...!" Nodded Hoseok, swallowing dryly. Jimin also nodded, not being able to answer.

"Ok. we'll be right back." Namjoon said before stepping away.

"Ah. Can you just look out for our stuff? It's going to be fast." Asked Jungkook pointing to their chairs.

"Yeah, yeah. No problems." Hoseok accepted quickly. The two went to one of the edges of the pool and dived as if they were professionals. Jimin's hand fell on Hoseok's shoulder, scaring him. "Ah, you scared me..." He whispered with a hand above his heart.

"I think you'll start going to the gym..." Jimin mentioned, pointing with his chin to the other two. Hoseok stared at his friend with widely opened eyes and then back to the swimming pool.