My beloved summer 6

Chapter 6
Serendipity

Hearing my words Jimin did the most unexpected thing, he suddenly turned away from the opened room door and pulled me inside with him.

He cornered me against the door leaning close to me and whispering "yes", I felt his plump soft lips on my rugged ones like petals on a thorny plant.

Electricity ran through my body and all the blood traveled toward my abandon in anticipation of the upcoming event.

I was losing my sanity bit by bit, but only with what was left of my sane mind I pushed him away, while every cell in my body protested against it.

"Jimin, are you sure? Do you really want to do it?"

His dark eyes staring at me a bit stubbornly, they were like a mystery, a black hole full of creamy chocolate. Jimin but his lip nodding his head as an answer.

"Jimin, I need words," I gasped.

"Jungkook please take me so hard I won't see daylight tomorrow," his raspy voice made me lose all my self control.

I carried him and lightly threw him on the bouncy bed, his eyes screamed of anticipation, excitement and a little bit of nervousness.

"Oh, so my baby boy is going to act all daring and bratty, now let's see who is going to be punished," I said with a smirk while his face contorted with a little bit of fear.

I knew that Jimin was a virgin and I wanted to show him how much I loved him, but I also liked to tease him a little bit. I leaned forward to catch his puffy lips in a passionate kiss as my hands were working on his shirt's buttons.

I could taste the sour wine and the sweet taste of Jimin as my tongue explored each and every corner of his mouth. When I started to feel breathless I started to kiss his snow-like skin.
Determined to paint the beautiful canvas with my love for him. As I slowly removed his pants and shirt, he was laying in his bed only covered in a pair of black boxers that couldn't cover his arousal.

His eyes were like poison, I couldn't stop drinking, when I leaned down to kiss him again. His hands shyly fumbled with my shirt buttons, as a small smirk crawled up my lips, seeing the guy who was bold and daring a minute ago now being shy and insecure.

I helped him remove my shirt and pants, his eyes widened when he saw how eager I was for him.

"Jimin, are you sure?" I asked him again, because I didn't want him to regret anything about us.

"Yes," he replied as the cherry color coated his apple cheeks.

"Do you have a condom and lube?" I asked him because I seriously wasn't planning this when I had visualized our first date.

He pointed towards the cupboard and I quickly took the safety out. I touched him, starting to peck him from his forehead to his luscious lip, down to his soft pink tip waiting for attention.
I played with his treasures while sucking and showing my tongue technology, his soft moans and whimpers were like the melody of God.

As I bit it lightly, he arched his back and a loud moan escaped his mouth letting me know that he is enjoying this as much as I am.

I slowly removed his boxer, just to see him dripping with first juices. He reached out to get rid of the last piece of clothing between us.

"Will it fit?" Jimin asked in panic, watching my abandon.

"Don't worry, I promise, it will only feel a little bit painful at the start, but after that you will feel good."

He nodded shyly watching me prepare myself quickly.

I reached for the lube and kissed him to distract him from my hand movements, when I tenderly pushed two fingers inside his warm depth. He was cursing, rocking himself on my fingers, but I couldn't get too lost in that fire play, so I removed my hand to slowly push in.

"Auch! Jungkook!" He squeezed the sheets, a few tears leaving his eyes, so I kissed them off.
His depth was welcoming me, as if it was the only place I belonged, his face still twisted with pain, but after a moment he nodded giving me a sign to move.

I completely lost control as I moved into the hot cavern that took me in the most welcoming way, Jimin's moans echoed through the walls of his rooms like the thrashing waves of the Busan beach.

The stars of pleasure binding us together in the entirety of only us and our love, as we both reached to the depths of pleasure and my lover gave out the most erotic moan. I was riding through stars until touching down, falling from the sky to collapse on the mattress and press him to the bed.

We were both lying there tired from the love we shared, panting.

"It felt really good Jungkook, thank you for making my first time most memorable," Jimin gasped out. I gave in and pressed a small peck to his lips and lifted him up bridal style to carry to the bathroom.

It was a soft and steamy shower, it took ages until we washed each other between deep kisses and meaning touches. Some time later we were both lying together in the peaceful silence that enveloped us like a warm cocoon.

I softly caressed Jimin's cheeks drowning in his eyes.

"Thank you for this night Minie," I whispered, kissing his forehead, he shyly nodded and scooted closer to me.

As we both cuddled in the bed together I gave him a small peck on his forehead and lips. Jimin smiled shyly scooping even closer into me.

As I closed my eyes and was falling into my dreamland I heard a small I love you from Jimin. I hugged him tightly, planning to confess my love for him in the morning.

Only to regret the decision for all those years...

💜