My beloved summer 7

Chapter 7
Friends

Even thinking about the morning after our meaningful night makes my blood boil with anger.

I woke up in an empty bed, in an empty room without any of Jimin belongings left. My mind was hazy as I was confused by my empty surroundings.

I went to the bathroom to check if he wasn't there there only to find it as empty as my heart now.

Even after all those years, only seeing Jimin in that store made the empty void in my heart be engulfed into a warm protective cocoon.

I still remember how I searched the whole resort running like a madman calling his name.

Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung had nedded to lock me in their room to stop me from running away.

"Jungkook have you gone mad or what?" Jin hyung was yelling at me, it was the first time he had ever shouted at me.

As my uncontrolled tears started to drip down like the winter rainfall his face softened.

"Hyung I want my Jimin back," I gasped out as my silent tears turned into loud sobs.

He wrapped me into his arms similarly to how a mother bird wraps his wing around its little chick to protect it from every bad thing in the world.

"Kookie, it will be alright," he said softly as he rubbed my back in circles to calm me down.

In his arms, I slowly fell in the slumber of unknown reality that things will be alright. Hoping those might have been just mere nightmare and I would wake up to my Angel's beautiful face.

Only to be reminded, that the stranger standing in front of me today, is the same boy I gave all my heart, soul and body to, only for him to crush it into nothingness. This really seemed like some grotesque reality.

After Jimin left, it was one of those periods of my life were all I did was to hate myself and him. Even after six months of him leaving me without any reason I was locked in my room only reminiscing that single night, every night and everyday.

Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin hyung had to break my room door and forcefully take me a salon to cut my overgrown hair and beard.

Only when I saw my best friends after six months I realized how much I was hurting the people who loved me and STAYED with me unlike someone else.

Jin hyung looked tired, as if he was taking the whole mount Everest on his shoulder and Tae had lost is playfulness.

"I am sorry," I said one night when we were all sitting around a camp fire.

"It's alright, things will be alright," Namjoon hyung said in is warm voice, as I was engulfed by the three people who loved me like their own family.

I will forever be grateful for those three amazing men, who stood by my side like a full moon during my darkest night.

💜