Switch Condos 10

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Hoseok opened the condo's door to a Namjoon who was wearing a sympathetic smile.

"Hey..." Namjoon started, feeling tension in the air.

"Hey." Hoseok said, crossing his arms, without inviting the other to enter.

"Ahm... How have you been...? I tried to mess-"

"Good." Hoseok cut him with a shrug.

"Ahm... I'm sorry for what has happened. I'm really sorry for what Jimin went through, but he doesn't need to worry, Jungko-" Namjoon commented noticing Jimin and Taehyung sitting on the armchairs at the balcony.

"That's between them, I guess..." He cut him, leaning at the door frame. Namjoon made a questioning expression, at the same time trying to understand Hoseok. He looked serious. No way of smiling or showing a warmfull reception.

"Ahm, yeah... you're right... ahm..." Namjoon nodded. Then he looked at Hoseok. "Hey... Are you alright? Is it Jimin? Why... Why are you acting like that...? I even tried to talk to you before..." The dark blonde questioned, concerned. Hoseok sighed and left the condo, almost closing the door behind him, as if he didn't want the others to hear them.

"I'm fine, Namjoon. As fine as having someone that I thought to be more than a 'Crush' doesn't trust me back..."

"What do you mean...? I trust you."

"It doesn't seem so. You both never told us you created 'I Know', from every time we did talk about it...!" Hoseok whispered yelled. "Why...?" Whispered seriously. Namjoon breathed in with his head back and eyes closed.

"Babe... I wanted to tell... Believe me..." Namjoon said with hands in prayer, as if imploring to believe him.

"Dunno. Why didn't you tell, then...? We feel like fools. We spoke about the song in front of you and you didn't say anything... It's as if we were being tested without knowing..."

"N-no, Hobi..." Namjoon denied with his head and caught the boy's one hands. "I really wanted to tell you... But we couldn't... For being officially Producers, we couldn't share any kind of information with anyone... Babe, I trust you, I wanted to... I mean it..." Namjoon begged for his innocence. Hoseok looked away and didn't want to succumb too soon. Namjoon kneeled on the floor. At the same time a group of guests was passing through. Hoseok's cheeks became red.