My beloved summer 8

Chapter 8
Kookiya

"Oppa!" The voice of a young girl was heard from behind me so I turned around.

There was a cute little girl with shoulder-length hair and a very beautiful smile standing behind me, her curious eyes reminding me of Jimin's eyes.

''What do you want?" I asked softly as I crouched down to be on the same level with her. She pointed toward the red bean mochi that was arranged on the highest shelf.

"Oppa, can you take it for me?" she asked with a hopeful voice.

I gave her a genuine smile and stood up to take the mochi box that she had asked for, and as I handed her the mochi box her lips curled into a beautiful crescent eye smile.

Reminding me of Jimin's smile, it was as if this little girl was Jimin's daughter, if he would have one.

Did Jimin get married? Did he have a daughter or if he hadn't left me that day, we could have married each other and adopt a little girl just like the one standing before me.

I still remember, one day back on the beaches of Busan, while Jimin and I were walking he suddenly asked me. "Kookie how many kids would you like to have in future?"

"Probably two, what about you?"

"I would like to have a lot of kids with the person I am in love with," he said dreamily.

"I would love to have a girl," he said, chuckling to himself.

"Why?"

"Because I could spoil her with my love and when I was young I have always wanted to have a younger sister, who I could care for and be protective over as well as see her grow into a beautiful women one day."

"Oppa, thank you," the little girl brought me back to here and now with her tiny voice, soI gave her a smile.

"Did you come alone?" I asked her.

"No oppa, I came with my parents."

"Ok, go back to them otherwise they will search for you."

"Ok oppa, may I ask you a question?"

I nodded.

"What is your name oppa?"

"Jungkook, that's my name, what is yours?"

"Kookiya," she said sweetly.

"Go, otherwise your parents will search for you," I told her.

"Ok oppa", she started to walk in the opposite direction of me, towards Jimin, who was busy looking at the chocolate section near the wine section.

As the girl tapped on his back, I hid so he wouldn't see me. He turned back and looked at the little girl like she was his whole life, the same way he had looked at me in the past.

He crouched down and both of them gave each other their own eye smile, talking animatedly.
Then he lifted the little girl and gave a small peck on the girl's cheeks like a father would do to his daughter.

💜