My beloved summer 5

Chapter 5
Date

I was very excited for my first date with Jimin. I still remember how Taehyung had teased me the whole time I was preparing for it.

"Kookie are you getting married or what? You are getting too excited, it's just a date" Jin hyung also teased me while I was looking for an outfit to wear.

I really wished that what Jin hyung said would be true, but for me a date with Jimin seemed like a fairy tale. Unfortunately fate wasn't on my side.

I had planned a small walk in a park nearby and a beautiful candlelight dinner on a nearby beach where I first met him, the same beach where we had had our first kiss.

"Jungkook, I'm not trying to spoil your mood, but isn't Jimin claiming to be straight to everyone?", Namjoon hyung piqued in.

Yeah, I still remembered that Jimin had said he was straight when we first introduced ourselves, but then I also thought about how he initiated our first kiss. Back then I just didn't pay attention to what he wanted to label himself with.

"Hyung it will all be alright, I will take care of it, don't worry," I assured everyone and checked my mirror reflection. My black buttoned down shirt with white ornaments was tucked into my leather pants neatly like a second skin.

I bid farewell to my hyungs and walked towards Jimin's  room, glancing at my watch to sigh with relief as I was just at the right time.

The climate today was cool and sunny, just like I wished it to be. As I knocked, Jimin opened the door. I was enchanted by how stunning he looked more like the devil in God's form.

His soft beauty is composed with his manly features. He was wearing a white buttoned down shirt to black pants. He was a literal angel in that outfit.

"Jungkook you're here," he said and I cleared my throat before shyly approaching to give him a small peck which took him by surprise.

"Jimin, you are just too beautiful to be real," I said sincerely.

He blushed at my compliment and looked down shyly, so I held my hand for him to take which he gently did. I walked to a bike that I had rented for Jimin to try out.

I remember why I was choosing a bike for our date. Jimin  once told me he loved to ride bikes, but was never allowed to ride one.

A small smile crept to my lips thinking about all those precious moments with Jimin, who now was standing there looking at the wine section, inches apart, but mere strangers.

Jimin loved wine a lot, but when we had some wine on our date, he told me that it was the first time he was tasting wine. That day he had told me a lot about his parents' expectations and how those things felt suffocating.

He also confided that he loved contemporary and ballet, but his parents considered those dances feminine, so he wasn't allowed to learn them. He said that he even wanted to try pole dancing.

"Jungkookie, you are too hot to handle," he giggled while he hugged me as tightly as a koala when we were riding the bike back to our resort.

My insides are filled with butterflies.

"Kookie, won't you come over," he whispered huskily. My stomach started to coil in a well known sensation.

Just like in movies at this particular moment sudden rain started to pour, and by the time we reached the resort we both were dripping wet.

I walked to Jimin's room to drop him off, but I also wanted to tease him back for teasing me earlier.

As we stood near his door, I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and bent to his ears. I nibbled it a bit before whispering.

"Do you really want me to stay?" Only for him to react in the most unexpected way.

💜
Thank you for your support. Because the author is still working on the last two chapters I'll post chapter 6-10 next week