7

Chapter 7

Jimin , Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, Seokjin and Hoseok were all sitting around a table to discuss the story plot.

"Our topic is summer, so let's make a simple and touching story," proposed Jin flipping his hair back in that theatrical way.

"Guys, isn't it too fast to start our work? Shouldn't we introduce each other first?" Hobi asked them.

"He is right, but I think only Jimin, as the new boy, wants to find out something more about us. So... I will start first. Hi Jimin, I'm Kim Namjoon, and I'm a cinematographer," the older boy introduced himself with a firm handshake.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin and I'm the costume designer. Most handsome here, you know," the playful guy winked bringing Jimin to a small giggle.

"Hi, I'm Min Yoongi, and I'm the music director," this was the serious boy, who never really spoke much in class.

"I'm your hope you are my hope and I'm Jhope! And I'm the choreographer" Hobi giggled while the others were showing him a blank expression.

"They are heartless fellas Jimin! " Hobi muttered while Jimin couldn't hide a chuckle.

"And Jungkook what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself" Hobi kicked Jungkook's legs and glanced at him.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm the director," muttered Jungkook blankly.

Jimin's heart twisted with pain and sorrow when he heard this low voice near him.

"I'm Park Jimin, script writer," Jimin said while intensely gazing at Jungkook, who was not interested to look back at him.

"Let's dicuss the topic first!" Jungkook hit the table with his fiat to cut Jimin off, showing him once again that he wasn't interested in what he had to say.

Jimin looked away doing his best to not to tear up, especially, as a stupid part of him wished to go back and be with Jungkook again. It was impossible though, as he was the one who had left him 12 years ago.

"Yes, let's make a love story, because nowadays we aren't producing a love story. We will write a love story based on Summer experiences," Namjoon grinned when Jungkook and Jimin were trying hard not to explode.

"Yes, I will pick clothes according to summer season," Jin made a plan.

"Great, so let me check which place will be perfect to film!" Namjoon scrolled his phone to search for a perfect location.

Soon Yoongi and Hobi were discussing about their work and started to plan out something while Jimin was staring at his notebook and began to write his love story slowly.

He could feel Jungkook's burning gaze on himself for the whole time, what was making it extremely difficult to focus on writing. After a few minutes he gave in, putting the pen aside and crossing his arms to look up at Jungkook. He was confronted with a mean smile. Jungkook got up making his way towards him.

Yoongi used this moment to peek into Jimin's notebook and his eyes widened with surprise.

"Wow, it's amazing!" Yoongi read out the first two lines of the story and the others became quiet begging Yoongi to complete reading the script.

"What was the title?" Yoongi was curious to know how will Jimin name the story.

Jimin smiled looking straight towards Jungkook, who now walked over to a different table and hugged their fellow project member Taehyung, grinning with his bunny smile. Long years ago Jimin had had that smile exclusively for himself, but now it belonged to someone else, as lately Jungkook and Tae were acting lovely-dove.

"My You, that't the title," muttered Jimin feeling a tear while he was staring at the couple in front of him.

💜