Switch Condos 3

Chapter 3

Jimin

The minute I set foot on the seventh floor, the terrace was almost all open to the starry sky and illuminated by the gorgeous moon. The lights that defined the area were dim enough to make me enjoy the view with the moon and stars' reflections. The sea breeze came strong to me, filling me with the air and making me relax instantly. I love the sea, the beach, the moon... All of the little details for summer vacations were amazing, but these ones were my favorites. I could stay for hours looking at the moon.

I took more pictures of the view before I went to the bar area that was a bit more enlightened to ask for a drink. Usually, I rather drink with the others, but I understand their struggle for tonight. Tae for not sleeping as I asked the night before and Hobi-hyung for staying working before coming. We will have more chances... I should think of a way so they compensate me...

I smiled to myself while drinking until I saw a figure coming towards me.

"Hobi-hyung?" I questioned myself. Did he hear my thoughts? He was approaching with big steps. I frowned but still smiled a bit confused. "You wanted to give me company?"

He denied.

"Yah. no. Why don't you accept our calls? Do you have the key to the condo?" He was quite agitated. He was getting very sleepy.

"Didn't hear it." I confessed, taking my phone from my shorts pocket. It was on silence. "Why? I don't have any keys. You were the one that delivered it at reception. The code was on your phone." I remembered. He was confused with my argument.

"Eh...? At reception they said that they didn't had the key... Aish..." He was getting frustrated and took my drink from my hand.

"How?! They didn't have it? Who has it then? Oh no! Have we lost it?"

"That's what's wrong! I know I gave it to the reception! Everyone saw...! Aish!" He drank a little more. "Tae is down there. I gotta tell him you don't have it either..."

"Hyung... What are we going to do if we had lost it..?" I got concerned. What a way to start the vacay. Stressed situations aren't leaving us.

"Dunno... Check-in is done, we won't lose it... right?" He said, calling Tae. I gave the rest of my drink to him. I was feeling too much stress. Please don't go away dear vacay...

***

"Do you work here for... how long?" Taehyung questioned with his chin supported by his hand, while leaning on the counter with a flirtatious smile. Yoongi tried to keep a simple smile because of his job, if he could talk back he would throw a punch at the dark haired guy.

"Not long. Started today..." He answered, not looking into his eyes, regretting taking this job. Taehyung made a surprised look.

"For real...?" The dark haired raised his eyebrow. "So, you'll be working for the summer? For a few months?" Tae tried to approach with arms crossed on the counter. The silver haired man thought he was a strange guy, so he tried to be busy on the computer to avoid the questionnaire. "Just for a few weeks? Months? Contract?"

"Ahm... Sorry, but... I'm... busy..." Yoongi scratched behind his head. Taehyung nodded, making sure he was a bit nearer Yoongi.

"Yeah, yeah. You can continue. I'll be here." He supported his chin on the hand again. Yoongi sighed internally begging for Seokjin to make an appearance and to help him solve the problem with this guest and the missing key.

"Shouldn't be here..." He muttered low enough so Taehyung couldn't hear.

"Yah..." Taehyung insisted on the talk. "Do you sleep here? Do you eat at the canteen too?" Yoongi frowned, thinking every minute to quit, but barely one hour passed working. "Oh, I got a call. Just one second!" Taehyung grinned while giving him some personal space. Yoongi rolled his eyes.