Chapter 1

{Right so I'm still deciding if I'm willing to step out of my comfort zone in order to write some smut lol. I hope you enjoy it, Auri}

Atsumu POV

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Paris 2022

"TSUMUUU BABE," Oikawa practically yelled through the phone when I picked it up, "GUESS WHAT~"

"Uh, you finally blew Iwaizumi's eardrums?" I joked, I was in the middle of getting my makeup done before I modeled some more clothes. They look horrific if I'm to be honest. But it pays well so I'm not complaining.

"Noooo," He whined and I could hear his pout even though we were miles away, "Iwa-chan and I just got engaged!"

I smiled without thinking and the makeup lady glared at me, I mouthed a sorry, "Congrats 'Kawa!"

"I know!" He said excitedly, "and guess who's gonna be my best man?"
"Uh if it's not me I literally swea-"

"Shh darling," he laughed, "of course it's you."

"Thank you," I huffed dramatically, "Well, tell Iwaizumi I said good luck, I got to go."

"Ok byeee," And then right before I hung up he added, "Wait what does that mea-"

I cut him off before he finished.

Soon after I hung up, the director walked in and told me to get dressed. So I did.

While I was getting the outfit on, my manager walked in, "Atsumu, hurry up and get dressed, we just got a call that the famous Sakusa Kiyoomi is coming to watch you model!"

I nearly dropped the material I was holding, "THE Sakusa Kiyoomi?!" I said in pure shock. My manager nodded enthusiastically.

"He said he was looking for the perfect person to model his clothes!" Suddenly I got anxious. There are so many better models out there. I don't even look that good. Sensing my distress, my manager, Tendou Satori, placed a hand on my shoulder, "It'll be fine, Atsumu, if he doesn't like you that's his loss."

I smiled weakly and he slapped me on the back, "Now get that shit on and let's go!"

"Alright, Alright," I chuckled.

A few minutes later I walked out of the changing room and all eyes were on me. I know the outfit itself was a little odd, but I must look fabulous. It was very revealing, to be honest. It was practically lingerie. I mean, I'm used to modeling for those kinds of brands but still. I don't think I'll ever get used to the feeling of looking like this in front of a group of people.

I glanced around discreetly, trying to see if I could spot the designer. It was hard with the set and all the other models here. Clearly, they were using my shoot to get a chance with Sakusa.

Tendou walked up to me, "he'll be running a few minutes late so we'll start the shoot," he whispered. I nodded and stepped up in front of the green screen.

Keeping my head held high and my body language on full volume, I did as I was told.

************************************************************************************

Weee another story. Yayyy. Idk I'm bored. I started school again and there is so much work. Why do I need so much homework anyway?? Can barely keep track of it lol.

What's your least favorite subject?

Mine will always be math. I just can't really remember any of it. I literally will only remember the material up until after the test. Then they say au revoir and disappear forever.

-Auri