Chapter 20

{I had to make another part because 19 chapters weren't sitting right with me lol}

Sakusa POV

*************************************************************************************************************

Timeskip: 4 Years

Location: Paris

"Atsumu!" I called over my shoulder as I tried to put the squirming three-year-old, Komori, into his car seat, "Can you please give Yua her book, she won't stop crying until she has it."

"I know, I know," Atsumu tapes my shoulder as he slips past, "I've got, here you go baby, happy now?" He coos to the girl.

Komori and Yua, the twins we "received" through surrogacy. They ended up looking a lot like me and their personalities are nothing short of Atsumu's.

But although I love Atsumu, his influence on the kids drove me mad.

"Babe, please help me," I groaned as Komori managed to slip out of his restraint yet again.

"Komori, love, please settle down," He tries to convince him at first as I step away. When that fails, he resorts to bargaining, "If you sit down and buckle up, I'll let you bring Wabbit with~"

He immediately fell silent and allowed himself to be strapped in. I groan indignantly as Atsumu sends me to fetch Komori's stuffed rabbit. I dug through the suitcases until I found what I was looking for, a blue rabbit with floppy ears and not enough stuffing. It used to have a bow but it disappeared.

Komori loves that thing, but he's not allowed to take it anywhere because he'll probably lose it.

Eventually, we finally got the kids loaded up in the car and got on our way.

"Why'd we have kids again?" I feigned grumpiness and Atsumu gasped dramatically.

"Because they're adorable!"

"Right," I rolled my eyes but grinned. Even if I don't show it. I love Komori and Yua. But as much as I love them. I refuse to take them with us on our anniversary. That's why before Atsumu and I head to the airport, we're dropping them off at Madeleine and her husband's house.

I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to have sex with Atsumu properly for nearly three years. That's WAY too long.

Thirty minutes later, we arrive at the mansion and Madeleine runs out to meet us with her husband, Pierre, close at her heels. They love our kids, when Atsumu announced that Madaleine would be their godmother she practically cried.

I'm not hating though, at least that means she'll always be a reliable babysitter.

After everything is situated, Atsumu and I finally set off on our vacation.

As we board the plane, Astumu comments on how he's going to sleep through the whole flight.

"Well, you'd better hope you do," I smirk, pulling my mask over my face, "becaus that's all the sleep you going to get for the next few days."

He blushes and grins, "That's what I figured~"

"Why do you think I booked a private vacation home?" I questioned, "I didn't want the neighbors to hear the lovely sounds that you make."

"Mon Dieu, Omi," he blushes, even more, when the teenage girl who sits the row behind us dropped her mouth open in shock before turning her phone on and rigorously typing away, "Not so loud!"

"Ok ok," I put my hands up, "I'll save it for the islands."

"...Omi" He sighs before leaning his head on my shoulder, "that'll do."

Atsumu for once in my life I'm 100% certain about one thing, and it is the fact that I'll love you beyond the end of time. 

***********************************************************************************************

POV: you're more productive on holidays than ever-

What are some good stories you've read? Could be a fanfic or a published book.

For me, it would be Love & Olives. I love the story but the main character gets on my nerves sometimes. She won't hear her dad out until the very end and it drove me mad. But it wasn't a bad book. I absolutely love her love interest. To be honest, the story kind of reminds me of the SakuAtsu fanfic: When a Star Falls by @teafortears_