Chapter 16

{Holy moly, this story got SO much more attention than I had thought it would. I'm so happy that it got over 2K views. I literally started writing on here because I was bored, so I never thought I would ever get a story noticed by more than a hundred people tbh. Thank you for sticking this far -Auri} 

||Forwarning: this chapter is like, literal garbage because I wrote it over the span of three days lol. It might not make a whole ton of sense||

Sakusa POV

*************************************************************************************************************

"See you later, Sakusa-san," I heard Atsumu's voice say before the door closed. I blinked, half believing that I misheard him. I mean, it felt so foreign to hear him say my real name. To be completely honest, I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

But I wouldn't deny it, there was something about it that was hot.

Ew, what have you made me into, Atsumu?

***

Timeskip a few hours

I was currently sitting at the desk in my office, the same desk where I held my first conversation with Atsumu at. I was supposed to be sketching out plans for the autumn release. But I just couldn't focus.

I mean, how in the world could I possibly focus? All my mind was doing was replaying the moment when Atsumu barged into my room while I was completely nude.

The look on his face was priceless.

But for some reason, the look of embarrassment turned me on. I was so disgusted with myself. That's the way a pervert thinks. Not the way a highly esteemed fashion designer was supposed to.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes with my now gloved hands. I had only three sketches and I was not getting any more ideas.

Right before I closed the sketchbook, I heard a knock at the door. It was only 12 something, so it was not Ushijima, who took the day off. I racked my brain, trying to figure out who it might be when the door was knocked upon again, harsher this time.

I swiftly rose from my chair and made my way to the door, when I opened it, I had to do a double take.

I saw Atsumu, except he had blue eyes instead of brown, he had grey hair instead of blonde, and he was frowning, unlike Atsumu's signature smirk.

"Who are you?" I asked suspiciously.

His frown deepened and he glanced into the room behind me.

"I'll ask again," I match my mouth to his frown, "who are you?"

"Where's my brother?" He demanded, staring me dead in the eyes.

"Brother?" I had a feeling that I knew this man but it was throwing me off how much he looked like Atsumu. Then I finally realized, "Wait, you mean Atsumu?"

"Yes. He hasn't texted or called me for three days, which is very unlike him. I called him multiple times but he still hasn't picked up or recalled me. Since I was in Germany at the moment, I decided to drop by his apartment to make sure he was fine. But when I arrived, he wasn't there. Now I'm demanding you tell me, Where. Is. My. Brother."

"He's fine," I replied vaguely.

The man narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth, "I'm asking where he is. Not how he is doing."

I sighed, irritated, "Listen, monsieur, I don't even know your name. I'm not going to just give away Atsumu's location. I can call him if you'd like"

He clicked his tongue and responded, "No I'd like to see him, although I'll respect that you won't just hand out his location, I'm Osamu, Atsumu's twin. Now I would like you to take me to my brother."

The name Osamu rang a bell, a very loud bell. He was a well-known CEO in the technology business. He owned several large companies and he was practically known by all four corners of the globe. I felt stupid for it taking so long to realize who he was.

"Fine," I sighed, "Give me a minute and I'll take you to him."

He seemed content with that answer and I invited him into my office while I put everything safely away.

When I finished, I led him to my car, which was parked not too far from the building. Then we began the long and absolutely quiet journey towards Madeleine's house.

We didn't speak much, in fact, not at all.

We arrived at the mansion shortly after 1:30, meaning that Madeleine was most likely working in the hospital.

I led Osamu inside and towards Atsumu's room. I figured that's where he would be, considering he was still hungover most likely.

When we arrived, I could hear the soft murmuring of Atumu's voice, probably calling someone or talking to Tendou.

Right away, Osamu burst into the room, not even pausing to knock. Atsumu whipped his head around quickly in surprise.

His mouth dropped open and he quickly said goodbye to the person on the other end of the phone call he was on.

"Samuuuu!" He said excitedly and met Osamu with an embrace.

"Why haven't ya called?" Osamu asked him worriedly when they broke apart, "I was fucking worried y'know?!"

"Sorry, little bro," Atsumu smirked at Osamu's death glare, "I kinda forgot hehe."

"Forgot, my ass," Osamu narrowed his eyes and glanced at me, "Or were you just too busy with someone else for ya own skin 'n blood?"

Atsumu followed his gaze, "Who, Sakusa?" He laughed and held eye contact with me. He looked triumphant when he noticed my eye twitch when he said my "full" name, "Your kidding, 'Samu."

Osamu sighed, "whatever, just call me now and then 'kay?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Atsumu rolled his eyes dismissively and I cleared my throat.

"Osamu, you may stay with us for dinner if you'd like," I offered, trying to be courteous.

He shook his head and checked his watch, "I have to be back in Germany before tomorrow and I'd like to not have to take an overnight flight. Thank you for the offer."

"I'll walk you out," I said, holding the door for him as he walked out.

Before I closed the door behind me, I glanced at Atsumu in a way to say, 'we're not done yet.'

I closed the door with a click and lead Osamu away. 

***********************************************************************************************

I hate spellcheck. Well, it's a love-hate relationship. 

So how's your life been so far?

Up and downs overall ngl, but this year is going pretty well so far. I finally got to retest for the gifted program, as my previous results were lost in the chaos of the COVID pandemic. And I just finished the marking period will full marks, which is perfect. I also had to do things for my French class, something to do with French week or sumn. So I made a batch of lemon-flavored Madeleine cakes and I had a bunch of people tell me they liked them. So, so far? My life is turning just fine. Also, an American thing here, but my school did a Veterans Day assembly today because we have something planned for tomorrow, and now I have the utmost urge to join the military- 

Keep your head up princess (or prince) and I'll see you all on the other side-

:}